The last few minutes before the tests (1 Viewer)

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Before 4U maths, I'd have an epic stress attack and be frantically trying to memorise properties of conics, integration methods etc.

Everything else, meh. :D

gurusson

HSC
My method is to revise until about half an hour before the test, the i relax and let my mind return to full alertness

Drone23

HSC
I go over things in my head
mental revision if you will :p

TBK11

HSC
Seriously the Last Few mins before an Exam u need to do a, Reverse Psychology Tactic to Psych everyone else out, you stand outside your class all chillaxed and go "ahh this will be an easy 100%, look at you all studying last minute disgraceful"
(something along the lines of that to really make em think ur gonna own)

and then in their head they will be like wtf so much confidence and at that Moment they will lose 20% of their knowledge. lol im just going on what i do and tbh never works sometimes where u expect the obvious person to come 1st but he never does works on some,
use it onli if you think you will OWN the test haha otherwise it will look bad if every1 in the class gets 90% and u end up with 50% or even a fail lol

not much advice lol but if you wanna get into the persons head and want a better RANK follow it lol works for me sometimes hehe

HSC
If yo dont know the info a few mins before the exam, then you wont know it at all. Until you fully revise.

LynFay

HSC
I'd get up 30mins earlier than the norm and study after eating a gud breaky. :) ... and then study like mad just before walking into the classroom/hall.

YAY FOR STRESS AND OVERWORK!!! (jks jks)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I like to have a decent sleep. Get up a tad early to quickly read over the notes and answer any questions I have problems with. Go into the room for the test/exam and go over everything in my head. If I look at the book, I'll probably want to rely on it.

allira92

HSC
Seriously the Last Few mins before an Exam u need to do a, Reverse Psychology Tactic to Psych everyone else out, you stand outside your class all chillaxed and go "ahh this will be an easy 100%, look at you all studying last minute disgraceful"
(something along the lines of that to really make em think ur gonna own)

and then in their head they will be like wtf so much confidence and at that Moment they will lose 20% of their knowledge. lol im just going on what i do and tbh never works sometimes where u expect the obvious person to come 1st but he never does works on some,
use it onli if you think you will OWN the test haha otherwise it will look bad if every1 in the class gets 90% and u end up with 50% or even a fail lol

not much advice lol but if you wanna get into the persons head and want a better RANK follow it lol works for me sometimes hehe

i have a friend who does this without knowing... she goes around in a panicing state and asks everybody questions about formulas and dates and that stressing everybody out and everything she asks about is NEVER in the exam

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
My friend and I (did this in a few tests in year 9 and 10) came up with some good ideas to what would be in the test... PE, history and science were the ones we could guess.

EVERYTHING we discussed was in there o_O without having a study guide and lol to one part in the PE where we said it exactly what the question was! HA, we were the only two who got that question right as well (it was something very particular and stupid, but we knew the teacher was a smart-arse, as many of them are).

Usually my friends go crazy before exams. I do all my stressing in the weeks beforehand :D

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha. Does it work? lol XD That would just make me really dizzy... + look like a invalid.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I freak out!

nah... more like try to freak out and i cant :(

truely... idk... read my previous post for more information.

*the number you have dialed is currently unavaiable, please try again later*

That shows my feeling towards english, everytime I have english exams, i got nuts, i'm not great at english but I wish i was, and I wish I had better teachers + a better school :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)