The 'Law Students' Lounge (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Forbidden. said:
I really like the UNSW Law faculty even though I'm an engineering student.
I'll be sure to visit again sometime!
fucking non-law students taking over the law building. go back to your own building. fuck off.

you're taking over our building. you're occupying our library space. you're stealing our microwave and breaking our lounges. you're dirtying the carpet with your wet shoes.

bloody hell, UNSW law building doesn't have a 'law students lounge' anymore because it's in a public space and it is always occupied by a suite of 'Free On Board contractS' who insist on taking CATS furniture from classrooms and engage in a first-class dining experience of microwaved meals in our communal lounge.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
fucking non-law students taking over the law building. go back to your own building. fuck off.

you're taking over our building. you're occupying our library space. you're stealing our microwave and breaking our lounges. you're dirtying the carpet with your wet shoes.

bloody hell, UNSW law building doesn't have a 'law students lounge' anymore because it's in a public space and it is always occupied by a suite of 'Free On Board contractS' who insist on taking CATS furniture from classrooms and engage in a first-class dining experience of microwaved meals in our communal lounge.
So bitter dude. Is that how you are going to talk about the paralegals when you're working in your top tier firm :p?

doink

Clone
HSC
MichaelJackson2 said:
a lot of law students, myself included, came from a maths/science background (physics chem adv maths etc) and therefore had quite mediocre writing ability.
BITE YOUR TONGUE! I am from maths/science background and to be completely conceited I write excellently! Some people are good at science and english, and some people (not me of course :p) plaigarised english essays for HSC from the dux of the school 2 years previous.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
tahlsy31191 said:
I am thinking I most prob will be doing law next year. Unsure about which uni though.
Which one to you guys reckon you will be going to?
Hopefully UNSW considering its a 10 minute walk from my house and apparently quite good for commerce/law. If I dont get the UAI from UNSW (which is like 99.2) UTS which is still quite high (98 something). :uhoh: ..should get back to studying

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
velox said:
So bitter dude. Is that how you are going to talk about the paralegals when you're working in your top tier firm :p?
as the second lowest rung on the lowest ladder, i won't, at least not initially, be in a position to vent my spleen at anybody.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
velox said:
Depends on how sexy they are...

Today at work I was doing research in the Bar Association Library and I must say it was really sexy, worth the bar association fees! I wonder if I could study in there without people noticing since no one even noticed I was by far the youngest person there today. Probably because most barristers have shit kickers like me that do their research.

Pitty though, its a bit too open for a bit of fun :(

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
melsc said:
Pitty though, its a bit too open for a bit of fun :(
mel, so you are suggesting if it was a bit more quiet you'd be up for a little tete-a-tete therein? ;)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I've freaked out many a law geek by suggesting we go for a romp in the moot court. I don't know why they'd be so freaked out by it lol.

I haven't been successful though as my b/f and I are at different uni's now.

In all honesty I am very innocent :)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
velox said:
Frigid: Did you find all the paralegals at your intern firm were all doing law degrees by correspondence from unis like SCU etc?
no, most of them are all ex-summers like me.

Skeeter

Banned
HSC
melsc said:
I've freaked out many a law geek by suggesting we go for a romp in the moot court. I don't know why they'd be so freaked out by it lol.

I haven't been successful though as my b/f and I are at different uni's now.

In all honesty I am very innocent :)
Oh God, I wish, if I get into law, that a chick asks me to have sex with her in a moot. I'd be the judge, jury and executioner (I don't get that line, it just sounded good).

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Skeeter said:
I'd be the judge, jury and executioner (I don't get that line, it just sounded good).
so the inference i draw from that is, after you have done the deed, you'll castrate yourself?

Skeeter

Banned
HSC
Frigid said:
so the inference i draw from that is, after you have done the deed, you'll castrate yourself?
What would I do at the jury level?

Skeeter

Banned
HSC
raym0nd said:
i believe sit and watch the chick get lawyered.
Yep. Sounds good. I'll remove the executioner bit. I only wanna be judge and jury. :rolleyes:

Executioner = :uhoh:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)