• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Marshall Mathers LP - Classic? (1 Viewer)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
NTB - like all dreads and shit?? lol yeah the 2 guys ive asked are totally diff from hippies. Do u have a friend names brad???

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I agree, my favourite song on encore would be "never enough", it was the only one that had some balls IMO.

I have long dirty hair (its beautiful)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I agree, my favourite song on encore would be "never enough", it was the only one that had some balls IMO.
Lol finally we agree on something! Never enuf kiled it

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
I havent seen ne 1 around with long dirty hair... care 2 elaborate?

I dare ya 2 wear a tshit on monday that says ur BOS name lol id fukin crack up so bad

monique66

yeah, encore was just average...btw shady how do you go about asking a guy is he is not-that-bright without getting a black eye? :p

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
easy. NTB told me he got 13/14 in screen media assignment and hes got peter mcgrgor. I was talkin 2 a guy and i go "yeah i was on BOS" and he goes "i go on there somtimes" ad i go "wats did u get in screen media" the guy goes "13's" and i go "do u have peter mcgregor" and the guys like "yeah" so i just say "are you not that bright" and he just laughed and sed no

Thats my story lol

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
shady_03 said:
easy. NTB told me he got 13/14 in screen media assignment and hes got peter mcgrgor. I was talkin 2 a guy and i go "yeah i was on BOS" and he goes "i go on there somtimes" ad i go "wats did u get in screen media" the guy goes "13's" and i go "do u have peter mcgregor" and the guys like "yeah" so i just say "are you not that bright" and he just laughed and sed no

Thats my story lol
28/30 ^

i rok the cok.

7th Sign

HSC
i just got some kim will die mixtape by Eminem is it ne good?

thx

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
7th Sign said:
i just got some kim will die mixtape by Eminem is it ne good?

thx
Um.. havent really heard of it. Some old ones out there are like "fucking crazy" "the platinum collection" etc

PPl make up mixtapes outta heeps old songs usually

HSC
Argonaut said:
How about the part where it all sounds the same to the point where I can't tell where one song finishes and the next begins? Or that the so-called "funny" songs aren't actually funny? Or the bit where Eminem himself is just a dick?

shutup loser

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
really eminem is a fag.....MMLP is a great cd, but really all his other stuff just blows on cock...there are many quality tracks on this bad boy but i dnt rate any of his other failed shit

HSC
I used to love it. But now I hate it and have evolved to better music forms.

I think the only song i would still listen to would be Stan, and that would be for Dido.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
cappen said:
really eminem is a fag.....MMLP is a great cd, but really all his other stuff just blows on cock...there are many quality tracks on this bad boy but i dnt rate any of his other failed shit
Are u saying the slim shady lp was a shit cd? If so ur a FAG

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Argonaut said:
How about the part where it all sounds the same to the point where I can't tell where one song finishes and the next begins? Or that the so-called "funny" songs aren't actually funny? Or the bit where Eminem himself is just a dick?
I bet u wish u were the guy sucking Ken kaniffs dick in the skit on the album lol

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
gonna make a big call here...im a 'musician' so i take in alot of music and shit, but i play in a band and we are basically rock/funk...not a huge fan of rap and r 'n' b, but i must say Eminem is a genius, and to go with that his tracks have some great harmonies and tunes to go with it...one of my favs is "Marshall Mathers' from the MM LP...i love the bagging out he does on DJ Lethal as well...might of been the D12 though?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)