• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Marshall Mathers LP - Classic? (3 Viewers)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Zyklon said:
The only thing tupac did was give me a good laugh when I heard he got shot.

They did bring around the blues, which brought around rock, which brought around folk and metal.
Well hopefully ill return the favour wen u die :)

Zyklon

Banned
HSC
Good, I hope people laugh when I die, I'd probably be laughing too if it were possible.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Zyklon said:
Good, I hope people laugh when I die, I'd probably be laughing too if it were possible.
Talking like a true metal fan!

HSC
zyklon, u r a metal fan, am i right? you disgrace metal fans then, you make them look ignorant etc....i know some metal fans who are open-minded i respect that, but maybe ur a year 11/year 12 who hasn't grown up at all yet i dunno but ur very close-minded

Zyklon

Banned
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
yeah i laughed when dimebag got shot
Me too, and I laughed at the people who really thought he was one of the best guitarists of all time.

hiphophorrary123 said:
zyklon, u r a metal fan, am i right? you disgrace metal fans then, you make them look ignorant etc....i know some metal fans who are open-minded i respect that, but maybe ur a year 11/year 12 who hasn't grown up at all yet i dunno but ur very close-minded
You listen to rap, don't lecture me about being closed minded.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i'm reading thru the last few pages. and its all bullshit.

how the fuck can you say some genre/artist is shit? more often than not, you just dont like it. you dont go dissing it over and over again. dont hate...appreciate.

HSC
Zyklon said:
You listen to rap, don't lecture me about being closed minded.

i listen to rap, old school hip hop, mainstream rap, rnb, soul, rock, pop rock, easy listening, jazz, blues, some metal, some pop, some country, some folk, some banghra, some dance, acid rock, some ska, trip hop, neo-soul, some rap-rock, classical.

you're a fucking idiot kill yourself tonight

Last edited:

illmatic

NaS
HSC
hmm ok ill be ignorant

let's put it this way;

what kind of motherfucker puts incessant screaming and shouting from mature men who have nothing else to talk about except satan and hell over mature men talking about the good things in life like cars, hoes and money???????

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
and hiphophooray, you cant lump all metal into one category. he dosen't listen to mallcore shit, or power, heavy, etc, yeah thats kinda narrow minded, but meh, if you're gonna pick on him for being a black metal fan, at least get your facts right.

HSC
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
and hiphophooray, you cant lump all metal into one category. he dosen't listen to mallcore shit, or power, heavy, etc, yeah thats kinda narrow minded, but meh, if you're gonna pick on him for being a black metal fan, at least get your facts right.

i was being sarcastic to prove a point, i know i don't know enough about metal to judge it.

Zyklon

Banned
HSC
illmatic said:
hmm ok ill be ignorant

let's put it this way;

what kind of motherfucker puts incessant screaming and shouting from mature men who have nothing else to talk about except satan and hell over mature men talking about the good things in life like cars, hoes and money???????
Me?

dsthwokosrberhsj.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
illmatic said:
hmm ok ill be ignorant

let's put it this way;

Thats metal for ya (boo hoo im so depressed coz no 1 likes me)

Zyklon

Banned
HSC
Uh huh, even though the majority of [black] metal is on winter, satanism, folklore, nature etc.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
yup and the majarority of rap is on money bitchs and cars.....

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
all music has the an indepth element to it, u just have to be a big fan of the music (usually) to be able to find it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)