The McDonald's Thread (1 Viewer)

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
not worth it? you'll be tired after working unless your desperate
Worth it? My friend lives in Hornsby and travels to city for her McDonald's shift everytime.Its a bit far yes,but in the end it's still worth it. She now just got a job at Myers from her 1.5+ years exp there.

Better so, he'll have loads of time to rest on the bus/train. And McDonald's work doesn't tire you that much,just toughen up abit. You get a break for a 5+ hour shift. There's nothing much they can really tire you from unless its 10+ hours, which they never give,since you don't get more then 8 hours per shift.

Btw Oblivious;The McDonald's around the city area have a better asian girl ratio then probably any other area, that might be a small incentive for you :p

Last edited:

sheepp

HSC
N/A
I'm new to mcdonalds and wasn't rostered for next weeks shift, (Casual, Trainee)

I'm worried that I will get fired for picking up a beef patty from the ground and putting it on the grill. Not sure if the manager saw

Last edited:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm new to mcdonalds and wasn't rostered for next weeks shift, (Casual, Trainee)

I'm worried that I will get fired for picking up a beef patty from the ground and putting it on the grill. Not sure if the manager saw
Wow. Did your common sense go out the window?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

Never eating maccas again.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC

This is better be troll. You would definitely get a warning for it,or if the manager feels like, he can just fire you, since you're on probation.

Katebrunner

HSC
My BFF just got accepted to have a job at maccas, she starts next week!
Are the workers allowed to give free food to their friends? Or give them a discounted price??
What about leftover food at the end of the day? Can they take it home for their friends??

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Are the workers allowed to give free food to their friends? Or give them a discounted price??
What about leftover food at the end of the day? Can they take it home for their friends??
You can't give out free food but you but lots of discounted food to share around. And I got to take leftovers home when they closed up

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
You can't give out free food but you but lots of discounted food to share around. And I got to take leftovers home when they closed up
You're not allowed to but I know people who give free food out. When the manager isn't looking ofc HAHAHA

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
You're not allowed to but I know people who give free food out. When the manager isn't looking ofc HAHAHA
Haha lol I used to make really big soft serves for mates (like 5 levels of ice cream)

AB940

HSC
Uni Grad
No to free food and the discount.
As for taking stuff home, only at some stores with less stringent managers, lol.

Haha lol I used to make really big soft serves for mates (like 5 levels of ice cream)
hahaha me too. then the manager started threatening to fire people who did that so I stopped.

Last edited:

bangladesh

HSC
watup ppl. ex maccas employee here. I used to work at maccas when i was in year 10, and one time we got bored so we deep fried our store manager's balls. Pretty sick experience if you ask me. Everyone's gotta try it.

Disfigurate

HSC
watup ppl. ex maccas employee here. I used to work at maccas when i was in year 10, and one time we got bored so we deep fried our store manager's balls. Pretty sick experience if you ask me. Everyone's gotta try it.
lmfao, I know you're trolling but I have heaps of friends who would love to do that to their manager. Also, you have 321 posts :D awesome :p

Katebrunner

HSC
Well she started yesterday and apparently everyone there gives out free food to friends and the boss doesn't even mind. I'm gonna go down today and get some free food for lunch!! So lucky my girl works at mcd's!!!!!

Katebrunner

HSC
Well she started yesterday and apparently everyone there gives out free food to friends and the boss doesn't even mind. I'm gonna go down today and get some free food for lunch!! So lucky my girl works at mcd's!!!!!
Ohhhh yeah! Had the sweetest free lunch!!! 10 chick nuggets, 2 cheeseburgers, chips and a big drink!!! The boss there is so cool!! And I got like 4 extra large chips to take back to the guys at work!!

It was the most amazing lunch of my life!! I'm fully going back tomorrow!!!! Having a friend working at maccas is so amazing, I'll prob get fat though lol!!

Katebrunner

HSC
Ohhhh yeah! Had the sweetest free lunch!!! 10 chick nuggets, 2 cheeseburgers, chips and a big drink!!! The boss there is so cool!! And I got like 4 extra large chips to take back to the guys at work!!

It was the most amazing lunch of my life!! I'm fully going back tomorrow!!!! Having a friend working at maccas is so amazing, I'll prob get fat though lol!!
Omg I was having my free lunch again today and there was some different manager working, and he's a jerk!! He came over to the table and told me I have to pay for the food, because my friend wasn't allowed to give it to me free!
I told him he could f*ck right off because I wouldn't have ordered so much if I knew I would be paying for it!!
Do you think my friend is going to get in much trouble?? The other manager told her it was ok to give out food!!

KitchenSinky

HSC
Omg I was having my free lunch again today and there was some different manager working, and he's a jerk!! He came over to the table and told me I have to pay for the food, because my friend wasn't allowed to give it to me free!
I told him he could f*ck right off because I wouldn't have ordered so much if I knew I would be paying for it!!
Do you think my friend is going to get in much trouble?? The other manager told her it was ok to give out food!!
Autist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)