The McDonald's Thread (1 Viewer)

dirty_ink

HSC
At least I am trying to re-rail the thread ;) give me some credit
I applaud you mate. Also, just letting you know even though you probably don't care, I made a perfect mcflurry today :)

EDIT: Er, yesterday.

turntaker

HSC
I applaud you mate. Also, just letting you know even though you probably don't care, I made a perfect mcflurry today :)

EDIT: Er, yesterday.
I don't what a mcflurry is.
what is it

dirty_ink

HSC
It's basically ice cream with your choice of topping. The Kit kat one is pretty good.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
MMM Mcflurry all the way, always got it as a child and still love it, back in my McDonald days as we knew each other; if one of us ordered a Mcflurry we would mix it with other toppings + more sauce , mmmmm. Fatty stuff though.

dirty_ink

HSC
MMM Mcflurry all the way, always got it as a child and still love it, back in my McDonald days as we knew each other; if one of us ordered a Mcflurry we would mix it with other toppings + more sauce , mmmmm. Fatty stuff though.
Too good.

dirty_ink

HSC
FAO Maccas employees: pls fill the sundaes up ALL the way to the top and put LOTS of sauce on it.

Every time you don't, I cry.
LOL.

I don't know about everyone else, but I once did that accidentally and got scolded for it, so...

It's still good, right? ;)

Larche

HSC
No...ive had a few mates that worked there and they would complain about the work conditions....I would never work at maccas....got a part time job in my dad's computing business....I help build, set up, and try to fix, the computers.

After the HSC, i will probably work a few days as a computer engineer for my dad until I finish uni.
Eh, I'll admit the working conditions probably aren't the best, but its nothing any normal person can't handle, need to toughen up a bit mate. But I guess Macca's isn't for everyone

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
No...ive had a few mates that worked there and they would complain about the work conditions....I would never work at maccas....got a part time job in my dad's computing business....I help build, set up, and try to fix, the computers.

After the HSC, i will probably work a few days as a computer engineer for my dad until I finish uni.
Nice your daddy got you a job, your opinion is virtually the same useless thing that everyone seems to say who can't deal with the fact that Maccas is actually a normal job where you learn plenty of skills, or someone who got rejected.

Eh, I'll admit the working conditions probably aren't the best, but its nothing any normal person can't handle, need to toughen up a bit mate. But I guess Macca's isn't for everyone
^ this, if anything if you get out of maccas after a year or two you'd have learnt heaps of skils that are highly relevant in a lot of workplaces

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)