The missing Malaysian Airlines... (1 Viewer)

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
" military feared it had been taken over by hackers and was about to be used in a 9/11-style attack."

Hmm, k

This wasn't the first time the US had shot down a commercial plane
So tell me why would they shoot down a boeing plane?

"hackers hack into plane"

LOL WAT.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
So tell me why would they shoot down a boeing plane?

"hackers hack into plane"

LOL WAT.
From what I hear, after the 9/11 incident Boeing planes had to be equipped with something that allows people to remotely control the planes so that they could stop terrorist attacks.

Does seem a bit dodgy though, why just Boeing? Why not every aircraft? Maybe every aircraft does have it and the article I read only specifically talked about Boeing planes. In any case, that's why I think the "hack into the plane" thing is well... a thing. Please correct me if I'm wrong though.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah I just seen an article about it now, I hope its a lead
looks like it is, suitcases and shit are also starting to wash up...

EDIT: You stole the words out of my mouth :lol:

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
looks like it is, suitcases and shit are also starting to wash up...

EDIT: You stole the words out of my mouth [emoji38]
We both called it, it was only a matter of seconds anyway.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Why's that Adrita? It is basically frontline news, its all over the media now, I'm assuming it will be front-page on the newspapers tomorrow.
Not the story but the fact that this thread was found to bump up

Brad727

HSC
Here's my theory, probably wrong lol....
Aircraft cruising, pilots in a not so-aware state, eating meals or such not monitoring system displays.
Hydraulic leak and fire occurs possibly from overheated brakes or some other problems, (modern jet hydraulic fluid is modified to be extremely hard to catch fire at room temperature) causing the flight controls to fail steering the aircraft to the left (westbound) thus forcing the autopilot to disconnect, pilots are fatigued from fire fumes (remember flight was at night while passengers where probably sleeping), while trying to set the transponder to 7700 they accidentally turn it off (quite easy) after performing procedures of aileron failure (trimming rudder ect) for stable flight and setting course for diversion airport, they fall unconscious and the aircraft continues to fly south-west until fuel becomes exhausted and crashes in the Indian sea. Of coarse much pilot confusion would've happened if these events occurred.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM_Laqi3UoA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzQMHmWKaGE

Last edited:

enoilgam

HSC
Here's my theory, probably wrong lol....
Aircraft cruising, pilots in a not so-aware state, eating meals or such not monitoring system displays.
Hydraulic leak and fire occurs possibly from overheated brakes or some other problems, (modern jet hydraulic fluid is modified to be extremely hard to catch fire at room temperature) causing the flight controls to fail steering the aircraft to the left (westbound) thus forcing the autopilot to disconnect, pilots are fatigued from fire fumes (remember flight was at night while passengers where probably sleeping), while trying to set the transponder to 7700 they accidentally turn it off (quite easy) after performing procedures of aileron failure (trimming rudder ect) for stable flight and setting course for diversion airport, they fall unconscious and the aircraft continues to fly south-west until fuel becomes exhausted and crashes in the Indian sea. Of coarse much pilot confusion would've happened if these events occurred.
Given the circumstances of the event, a fire or intentional action on the part of the crew are the only explanations that fit. Those are the only two things that can account for the failure of multiple independent systems on such an airline. However, the only thing with fire that doesnt fit is how long the aircraft continued flying. A fire capable of knocking out multiple systems would put the aircraft's airworthiness in immediate danger. I dont think it would be possible for the aircraft to stay in the air as long as MH370 did.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Also reports of that a garbage collector has burnt some evidence (a plane seat) unknowingly.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Also reports of that a garbage collector has burnt some evidence (a plane seat) unknowingly.
How can you just find a plane seat in the middle of the ocean and just burn it... FFS!

Make one of these instead at least... :lol:

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
How can you just find a plane seat in the middle of the ocean and just burn it... FFS!

Make one of these instead at least... [emoji38]

Note that the island doesn't have media influences to see what's going on in the world (apparently).

Yeah that's a good idea but then again, the citizens of Reunion island would have any gaming consoles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)