The most unrealistic part about sex and the city (1 Viewer)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Well, I love Sex and The City.

However, there's one thing which I find absolutely absurd.

Often, when they smile at a guy at a bar or something,
the guy would automatically come and hit on them.

This is so not realistic..I don't think this happens a lot, unless ur REALLY HOT without being intimidating (simultaneously).

It's like, a smile/wink and the guys come. WTF!

HalcyonSky

HSC
theres only one thing you find absurd?

maybe this is why youre a struggling single person

EVERYTHING in that show is absurd

bio_nut

HSC
You're doing it wrong.

I'm average looking as, but if I dress up nice and throw a glance the right way they come over. Or are you giving them death stares? (I do this a lot too, as I'm not always a very nice person :) )

tlodg

HSC
N/A
You're doing it wrong.

I'm average looking as, but if I dress up nice and throw a glance the right way they come over. Or are you giving them death stares? (I do this a lot too, as I'm not always a very nice person :) )
nono..I hardly ever go to bars..I'm just thinking..'sif it's THAT easy for guys to come over and approach you.

bio_nut

HSC
It depends where you are and how many pussy indie guys there are.

HSC
N/A
LOL this just reminded me this freakish girl i met at uni a couple of weeks ago...

she was teaching us the "Art of Flirting". :rofl: (shes lebanese)

"so say for example, i see this hot guy standing over in the corner ill give him a look and stare at him for 3 seconds! thats all. then you look away. after that glance over to see if hes still looking your way and if he is give him another look and do something sexy like touch your leg. and if hes interested he'll come straight over."

*her friends object to this claim*

"nah fuck that, look if i was a guy and you were checking me out and i thought you were pretty fucking hot then id come over and chat you up! like comeon. i can look at you right now and picture you naked. i can imagine licking chocolate of your naked body. if a guy couldnt do that he shuldnt be alive."

everyone starts cracking up and looking in astonishment that she just said that. after she told us very boldly that shes a homaphobic and she stated that she was picturing her friend naked =/ weiirrrrrrrrrrddddd people

:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)