• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The MQ BOSers you ran into today... (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
haha um, i'm not good at those questions. i can generally say the not side of them - i don't like wearing trackies out of the house (so i don't like feeling too casual). i don't like wearing runners if i'm not playing sport. that's about all. along the same lines, i don't know if i will wear one of those tracksuit type tops people wear out, with the pockets at the front, they were in a few shops over winter.

what is fashionable for guys though? everything stays the same. i can look at guys and say what i like and what i don't about what they are wearing. but if i don't like it it's likely that i won't know why.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Jeans, T shirt or Collared shirt *shrugs* rofl

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i like boys that can dress.. i've onnly seen u once mikey.. u can dress fine.

I don't find boys attractive if they're clothes is lowes stuff. The Lowes stuff doesn't fit right

I'de rather they get them at kmart or target even

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
ps: my belt was from target :)

have u seen their dresses?! oooh i wanna go in there one time to try stuff on!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
actually with boys, to me it doesn't matter what they're clothes are as long as they're neat, not extremly old and battered, clean and FIT right!

i can't stand boys wearing stuff that doesn't fit them properly

*hopeful*

HSC
guys have it so much easier but yeah i cant stand looking at a guy whos dressed so wrong, u just feel like grabbing them and giving a make-over

im with iab, i dont like looking too casual, but for everyday wear i prefer funky whilst going out/getting up dressed up has to be hotness feelings

HSC
N/A
I'm a massive Trinny and Susannah convert - screw trends, if they don't look good on me then it's a no-go :p usually I look myself in the mirror and see how my proportions are looking - if the clothes make me look like a mongulated fool, then it's back to the wardrobe :p

I'm with iam on a lot of dressing rules though - I don't like sneakers unless it's actually neccessary, etc etc.

I wish I knew more about guy clothes but I don't :( so no comments here...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
I wish I knew more about guy clothes but I don't :( so no comments here...
Its quite easy really, shirt and pants.

If you're hot enough shirt is optional. If you're hung enough, pants are optional.

HSC
N/A
time for another whinge :(

My ankle is throbbing away right now, and I keep accidentally tapping the bruise on my chin (my big dog nipped at my face last night lol).

owwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss

^___^
HSC
*hopeful* said:
guys have it so much easier but yeah i cant stand looking at a guy whos dressed so wrong, u just feel like grabbing them and giving a make-over
so not true!!!
:(

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Well I think it is... girls dress up for girls and boys whereas boys dress for girls (if even that?)

I don't know im being silly and stereotyping...

I've been up all nite with no sleep... yay all nighters are fun fun in the sun :)

HSC
N/A
In awesome holographic news, MY ANKLE ISN'T FRACTURED YAY!!!! It's still a pretty darn bad sprain though - the worst one I've ever had to date :/

Stuck in my house, unable to do 99.95% of the stuff I normally do, I have been thinking about my ankle ALL DAY, so now you get to hear all about my ankle's day today :p If it already sounds boring (and I figure it's that way for everyone but me :D) then just scroll down to the next person's post :p

My day started with me hopping on my trusty computer chair and scooting over to the couch (which is in front of the TV - if I'm going to have to stay put for a good few hours I want to be entertained, you know :p). Still can't put any weight on my ankle whatsoever, and since mere changes of altitude/slight movements still put me in a hell of a lot of pain I wasn't planning on doing too much...

In the afternoon, it was time for my appointment with my trusty sports physio. Hobbled from car --> outside of building where physio is with the help of two canes. Died after about 15 metres and had to sit down on some steps for a while... managed to get up the stairs with help of awesomely big fat supportive railing (damn you "Out Of Service" lift!!!), rested for a bit more before tackling the next two metres. Felt ready to die again but kept setting 1.5m goals before I got to physio's place!!! Much out of breath, I crashed on a chair and felt so totally awesome that I HAD MADE IT! (in normal circumstances, a walk from car --> physio takes about 2 minutes...)

second scary moment of the day: When my sports physio saw me hobbling from the chairs to the little bed thingo, she said "this doesn't look very good." (Coming from someone who's seen me with all 3 major ligaments torn/inflammed vertebrae of the neck/strained adductor muscle and jokes about chopping off the parts of my body giving me grief, when the serious tone comes out it's somewhat unsettling) We discovered that even if she wasn't prodding a ligament, it was hurting like hell.

She decided to send me off for an x-ray there and then - "Suspected Fracture" :/ scary moment of the day #3. I was sitting there and watching the rest of the year go by... it took me 3 months with sports physio several times a week to get back after my really big ankle screwup, I figured if I had a fracture it would take at least that long for me to get better. Goodbye, flamenco exam/training/ability to teach/ability to choreograph/studio concert where I'm supposed to perform/flamenco fiesta/ability to dance around and move however I wanted, when I wanted :/ cue massive "oohhhhh my god...." moment here.

Then I heard she wanted to send me off for x-rays NOW. I thought about my massive trauma travelling a mere 2mins walk... the x-ray place is a good 10minutes walk away under normal circumstances!!!! I had no proper crutches or a wheelchair (and none were avaliable from the nearby medical centres), scary... BUT HALLELUJAH! Someone had left some shopping trollies outside the building. So guess who got a shopping trolley ride through Hornsby? ;) (I was in the trolley and mum was pushing, if you want to know :p probably one of the only moments where I'm like "yay I'm small enough to fit in here!")

The x-ray people weren't too impressed that I hadn't seen a doctor yet lol. However they were nice enough that around 5pm when they were closing down, to rush my printing and report through so I could find out that day exactly what the heck I'd done to myself since tripping over a (dog-made) hole :p

Another trolley ride back to the physio, then we had a look at x-rays and report... hurrah! No fracture! Fair bit of inflammation though (on top of the sprain - won't know how many ligaments I tore until the swelling/sensitivity goes down). I'm seeing her again tomorrow. Oh, and I'm on crutches now :p it's pretty funny, and I am TERRIFIED of going downstairs in crutches. I keep seeing images of myself loosing balance and falling down :/

I have 12 days until I have to be able to stamp in 7cm heels for my flamenco exam. Wish me luck!

*hopeful*

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
you can dress me up anytime, baby. :p
lol for sure cyan, just name the time n place ;)

'...' it is true, guys can more easily look good then girls

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
woah glitter, that's one long post, i just scrolled past it. i will now read it, i just had to comment first :D

edit:
:lol: @ visions of you in a trolley
:eek: @ thoughts of losing what you love doing and have worked hard for
but yey that everything will hopefully be ok in time!

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
^ hahaha I'm not kidding when I say I've had all day to think about my ankle, maybe that was too much time lol!

I'm now getting kinda bored... highlights of my day revolve around moving from couch to study, and vica versa *eye glaze*

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
I sawz ... outsyde comfuta labz todaiz!~!~!~~!!!

*hopeful*

HSC
^umm so y r u typing like a teenybopper on crack ?
anyways did he look well dressed ? :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, its because you haven't experienced the pure magic his fingers bring :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)