• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Nick Valensi/Julian Casablancas Appreciation Initiative (1 Viewer)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
These boys from the Strokes are mighty fine....Nick's my favourite, but for the sake of others (Daniela), Julian has been also included. if you prefer one of the other Strokes, shoot, go ahead, rant about how pretty they are...speaking of being pretty, mmmm nick....observe (ie if the links work)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Ive often been told i look like nick valensi. So whilst i wouldnt listen to their music, id definately fuck them.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
erm, thats me in my avatar and yes i play guitar. what guitar does nick play? i play an epiphone (dont boo) goldtop 1956.
i <3 my guitar.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
can i also point out that i dont think i look anything like nick valensi, though i enjoy the compliment.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ok, i'm going to sound dumb for this but guitar names mean nothing to me, and now i sound like a ditz...i did try to learn once. i had one crash lesson and learnt to play a greenday song (not of my choosing) and then it stopped there. the dream ended, but still lives on in my mind and in that one very badly played song...one day, i'll be a rockstar..you watch
all i know is guitars make me melt ahhhh, oh and good chord progressions

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
can i ask why this appreciation is not for fab. fab is my fave flavour of stoke.

did you see them at BDO in 2004?

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
fab is alright...a little short and i don't go the 'fro. i prefer the sweeping locks of mr valensi. and im disappointed that u don't really look like nick. dreams have been shattered here tonight...nah, anything that looks remotely like nick is a go-er, especially if they've got what i like to call the 'pecker' nose - one of which nick has a fine specimen

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
melimoo said:
fab is alright...a little short and i don't go the 'fro. i prefer the sweeping locks of mr valensi. and im disappointed that u don't really look like nick. dreams have been shattered here tonight...nah, anything that looks remotely like nick is a go-er, especially if they've got what i like to call the 'pecker' nose - one of which nick has a fine specimen
great lets fuck then. whens convienient for you?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
melimoo said:
but don't you feel sorry for nikolai??? comeon, hes always so lonely
HE CUTS HIS OWN HAIR!

No strokes should cut their own hair. They are meant to be a good looking, fashionable band.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)