• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Nick Valensi/Julian Casablancas Appreciation Initiative (2 Viewers)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
melimoo said:
but at least nikolai can say he's multi-talented...thats a virtue, right??
no way. he looks like a big monkey. sooooo out of place.

i demand this thread be changed to appreciate fab!! :mad:

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
someone back me up here. julian is not so hot.

Last edited:

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
i cant change it and u know that...you should've put in a request earlier like the rest of them, the it couldve been the nick/jules/fab appreciation initiative.
speaking of hula hoops, there's this kid at my school who my friend is totally infatuated with because he's a mini julian in the making, sure hes in yr8 or something and we're in yr 12....we bought him a rose and i gave it to him today saying that some girl told me to give it to him. it had a note attached, saying the following - "to our little julian casablancas, love you secret admirers ps never ever cut your hair" poor boy looked so shocked....

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
melimoo said:
i cant change it and u know that...you should've put in a request earlier like the rest of them, the it couldve been the nick/jules/fab appreciation initiative.
speaking of hula hoops, there's this kid at my school who my friend is totally infatuated with because he's a mini julian in the making, sure hes in yr8 or something and we're in yr 12....we bought him a rose and i gave it to him today saying that some girl told me to give it to him. it had a note attached, saying the following - "to our little julian casablancas, love you secret admirers ps never ever cut your hair" poor boy looked so shocked....
aww thats so cute! he sounds hot :) got pics?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
melimoo said:
YOU CAN CHANGE IT!!! puh-lease!??!?!!?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
melimoo said:
what?? nick isn't hot, blasphemy....you're meant to look like nick!!! oh well at least you're modest
yeah i meant julian. i suck at names, esp of bands i dont particulalry like.

RANDOM FACT: when i saw them at bdo julian smelt like vodka or something? and my insane friend ripped a button off his shirt.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
how??? i'm not down with all this computer-lingo-dog-talk even though i know its got really nothing to do with computers....i'll shutup now
anyway, nick is also more appealing because when he has his hair extra long, he looks slightly like jeff buckley...who is ultimate, but sadly, even more unattainable than nick

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i met a girl once who told me she slept with julian, but he wouldnt hear anything about a condom.. i feel sorry for that girl, who knows what shes carrying but i doubt its worth it

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
really? a friend of mine actually touched jules, touched him!!!! imagine if that was nick, i wouldve swooned then fainted then died in the mosh...what a great way to go

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
melimoo said:
who is ultimate, but sadly, even more unattainable than nick
ahhhh. thats the same way i feel about sarah blasko. what i wouldnt give for one night of consensual... ok, ill stop there.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
please do, do you really find her hot or is it the music? with jeff it was the music then i grew to think he was hot...mmm jeff, and nick mmm, ok out of my metaphysical state (ok, not sure if that word makes any sense in that context, but hey at least i'll sound smart right?) and back into sad reality

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
its both the music and her hot-ness. damn not being 18. all my friends are seeing her. :(:(

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
haha, yeah, they'd sell like hotcakes. meanwhile...going to bed now and will have sweet sweet dreams nick, jeff, my 2 favourite boys....no words can express my love for them both (and i agree jeff is def. hot without the music, but u can't have jeff without the music...) gute Nacht

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)