• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
smallville sucked OTH good...
not much discussion bout the oc in awhile...
but dont care coz there is nothing interesting at the moment.

chad michael murray is hot...
my motivation for downloading the ep

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
What has The O.C. done to me? Since I started downloading The O.C. I have been downloading more and more shows and now I can't stop downloading other shows. I now download about five other television shows every week:p. The sad thing is that I don't even watch them:eek:. I have no time now that University has started so I have a bank-up of about thirty or so television episodes to watch:p.

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
Ive heard about the lesbian stuff before, but wtf is the go with Marissa and Alex?

(Saw it on preview after last night)

_Amie_

HSC
:p They always put the good stuff in the previews, just to make us watch next week. Sadly, its normally not as exciting as they make out.

Fry

they have to make the show marketable so they put all the juicy stuff in.

i still can't believe Smallville is still going all these years whilst a good show like Angel got cancelled. :mad: no-one seems to be discussing the episodes anymore. are all you downloaders regretting downloading the episodes now? you have nothing to look forward to every week unlike me! i thought the little hat thingo Lindsay made was funny, but the Lindsay being Kirsten's sister storyline is lame. you can really tell the writers are running out of creative ideas now..

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
no-one seems to be discussing the episodes anymore. are all you downloaders regretting downloading the episodes now? you have nothing to look forward to every week unlike me! i thought the little hat thingo Lindsay made was funny, but the Lindsay being Kirsten's sister storyline is lame. you can really tell the writers are running out of creative ideas now..
Yeah, everyone seems to have lost interest in the show:(. We still have something to look forward to, a new episode is shown in America every week. Lindsay is lame full stop:p.

Annegelic said:
i know there's incest in there somewhere..
it's really annoying.
There is not any incest:rolleyes:.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Merethrond said:
Yeah, everyone seems to have lost interest in the show:(. We still have something to look forward to, a new episode is shown in America every week. Lindsay is lame full stop:p.
There is not any incest:rolleyes:.
dood lindsay is way hotter than any of the girls ATM,shes naturally beautiful.
and plus its people like you*points to Merethrond* yeah you*gives a dissapointed look* that make girls feel bad sometimes to anorexia or worse cases bullimia or suicide...rachel bilson looked absolutely fab in the 1st season(=

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Reshie said:
dood lindsay is way hotter than any of the girls ATM,shes naturally beautiful.
Well I wasn't really talking about looks but since you brought that up, well she is probably the least attractive of all the girls on the show but she is still quite pretty. Her character is just far too fickle and annoying:p.

Reshie said:
and plus its people like you*points to Merethrond* yeah you*gives a dissapointed look* that make girls feel bad sometimes to anorexia or worse cases bullimia or suicide...rachel bilson looked absolutely fab in the 1st season(=
What about the pressure girls put on guys to look good? Girls are always talking about wanting guys with a washboard stomach, e.t.c., which I personally don't have a problem with. Anyway, as I said before, people should want to look and feel their best for themselves:).

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
do dah... this discussion again....
guys think we want a guy with washboard abs but in reality it would not bother me
a beer belly is even fine with me :D

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mizz_smee said:
do dah... this discussion again....
guys think we want a guy with washboard abs but in reality it would not bother me
a beer belly is even fine with me :D
Well they brought the topic back up again. Anyway, yeah, sure, everyone is different but most girls will comment on how good a guy looks if he has a good body, I think it is only natural. You however, seem a bit strange:p.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
MoNNiE said:
hey anyone know who this new character is??
Carter --?!
i was thinking the same thing
i have no idea hopefully we find out soon
coz he seems to be in the show for a few eps

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Merethrond said:
Well I wasn't really talking about looks but since you brought that up, well she is probably the least attractive of all the girls on the show but she is still quite pretty. Her character is just far too fickle and annoying:p.
Thanks Anngelic:D :p
but Mere,dood how is she annoying,shes cute and funny without lookin soo great and she does look awesome...
but its very degrading when guys or the ladies bag out the opposite sex :mad:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Reshie said:
Thanks Anngelic:D :p
but Mere,dood how is she annoying,shes cute and funny without lookin soo great and she does look awesome...
but its very degrading when guys or the ladies bag out the opposite sex :mad:
I'm not bagging out anyone. I said her character is annoying that is all, I don't know what she is like in real life. Anyway, I find her annoying because she is always changing her mind and seems overly self-absorbed, she also sounds weird:p.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Haha, the new episode (episode fifteen) is out and I can't be bothered to download it:p.

HSC
Merethrond said:
I'm not bagging out anyone. I said her character is annoying that is all, I don't know what she is like in real life. Anyway, I find her annoying because she is always changing her mind and seems overly self-absorbed, she also sounds weird:p.
Marissa is more annoying and fickle than Lindsay, although she is hotter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)