• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (2 Viewers)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Oh well, maybe I am too harsh:p. Maybe overweight is not the right word, maybe solid fits better:p?

Last edited:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well she would be much smaller than the average American I would say. Most of them are obese:p

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
She would be much smaller than most Australian's too. Bilson has never looked overweight, but she has lost a lot of weight.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I will just give up. I should have known I would get this response form girls. They are always winging about weight:rolleyes:.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well I never thought she was overweight until I saw those comparison pictures:).

Amryllis

HSC
Even in the first ep of the first season I thought Rachel Bilson had a really good body. Mischa's the one with the weight problem coz she's way too thin - almost bordering on anorexic (ok.. maybe that's a little exaggerated). I guess Rachel is quite busty in comparison (that makes her hot), but she is in no way fat.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Merethrond said:
Well I never thought she was overweight until I saw those comparison pictures:).
ever thought that instead of going from overweight to normal that she went from normal to too skinny... and to say i should have known to get that response from girls makes me more annoyed ever thought the reason that we are so obsesed with weight is because of the standards that guys put on us??(and other reasons as well). I still never considered rachel to be fat in anyway at all

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Amryllis said:
but she is in no way fat.
I agree with you there. She was never really what I would call fat. She just had a little extra weight:).

mizz_smee said:
ever thought that instead of going from overweight to normal that she went from normal to too skinny... and to say i should have known to get that response from girls makes me more annoyed ever thought the reason that we are so obsesed with weight is because of the standards that guys put on us??(and other reasons as well). I still never considered rachel to be fat in anyway at all
I would call her slim now, which is good, not too skinny. Society in general puts pressure on people to be thin, guys included. You don't think that guys don't feel pressure to be in good shape? How many girls do you know that think overweight guys are attractive;)?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i know guys have to same pressure
i even know ones that are anorexic
but i just dont think that the label overweight is appropriate for that first pic
i am sensitive to this type of shit coz i used to be overweight
and i see how appearence can change the way people percieve you

Amryllis

HSC
I agree with mizz smee

Rachel Bilson was so NOT overweight.

I'm also sensitive to overweight comments...

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
that makes three of us... and probably the rest of the world. That happened to me... i used to be quite normal.. the i lost some weight... and everybody made such a big deal about the whole thing and saying how much BETTER i looked... it really didn't do wonders for the self esteem...

But With rachael Bilson... she has a heart shaped body... she's very short, but she has boobs..... in a completely non-lesbian way, her body is hot. If we end up calling HER overweight, how does that make the people feel who are larger than her, and perfectly normal for their height or whatever!

Amryllis

HSC
Yeah... Rachel Bilson is very short... Especially next to Mischa Barton... Mischa's so tall she always has to wear flat shoes, and no matter how high Rachel's heels are, she's still tiny in comparison. Does anyone know how tall them two actually are?

Well... I was always in the normal weight range for my height but I'm currently in the process of trying to lose weight (tone up, get slimmer, etc)... Societal pressures to be slim... *SIGH*

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Amryllis said:
Yeah... Rachel Bilson is very short... Especially next to Mischa Barton... Mischa's so tall she always has to wear flat shoes, and no matter how high Rachel's heels are, she's still tiny in comparison. Does anyone know how tall them two actually are?*
Mischa Barton is 5' 8" (1.73 m) and Rachel is Bilson 5' 4" (1.63 m):).

Amryllis said:
Well... I was always in the normal weight range for my height but I'm currently in the process of trying to lose weight (tone up, get slimmer, etc)... Societal pressures to be slim... *SIGH*
I don't really care about society's pressure. I just want to stay slim and fit so I feel my best:).

Last edited:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Fact is merethrond, you saying rachel bilson was at any time fat/overweight or even "solid" is just wrong and degrading. she never was. and especially not now.
mischa barton is probably the one with the weight problem.. she was almost anorexic in the 1st season, but i think she's gained some weight during 2nd season... which puts her in the normal range.

MoNNiE

HSC
Merethrond said:
I think I might start downloading One Tree hill. I want to know who Lucas chooses:D.

ohhh the last ep of season one is good...
i accidently dled it in mistake for smallville (which is becomming shitter by the week)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
MoNNiE said:
ohhh the last ep of season one is good...
i accidently dled it in mistake for smallville (which is becomming shitter by the week)
Yeah, I have heard that the last episode of season one of One Tree Hill is good but so it should be, it is the finale:D. Yeah, I have heard season four of Smallville is quite bad too:(.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)