the OC (5 Viewers)

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
felix_js said:
The last episode was STUPID
If you're talking about 14 then I totally agree!

I can't believe how much praise it is getting.

it is good that Seth and Summer are back together, but then Seth has been such a selfish whiny bitch this season that I prefer Ryan now.
And Lindsay is the new Anna.

The lesbian plot is so awkward - Mischa's poor acting really stands out.

The Spiderman thing was the lamest copy of a movie scene ever. :rolleyes: I knew as soon as he was wearing the mask that they were going to try it.

I really liked season one, but season two just isn't doing it for me. It's all over the place.

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
yeah spiderman reference was gay but it's definitely better than the last 3 or 4 episodes
people are overrating season 1

payafee

HSC
midnight said:
If you're talking about 14 then I totally agree!

I can't believe how much praise it is getting.

it is good that Seth and Summer are back together, but then Seth has been such a selfish whiny bitch this season that I prefer Ryan now.
And Lindsay is the new Anna.

The lesbian plot is so awkward - Mischa's poor acting really stands out.

The Spiderman thing was the lamest copy of a movie scene ever. :rolleyes: I knew as soon as he was wearing the mask that they were going to try it.

I really liked season one, but season two just isn't doing it for me. It's all over the place.
episode 14 is a big improvement on previous episodes because it was written by Josh Schwartz. any episode written by him tend to be the better ones.

i agree the lesbian plot is very awkward and Mischa Barton is a terrible actress. you can tell that she is uncomfortable doing the scenes and her affection towards Alex seems so forced and unnatural. her dangly arms and poor posture doesn't make it any better.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
golfstick said:
episode 14 of season 2 is back in par with season 1, easily
so we have to watch 11 or so episodes of more shit until the OC gets its act together ??

golfstick said:
people are overrating season 1
hell no.... season 1 ruled it ! season 2 is so far.. dying a miserable death >.<

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
Heaps of people didn't like the Oliver storyline in season 1 which was about 5 or 6 episodes long. People easily forget the shit bits of things that are generally good, if that makes sense.

Personally, i reckon whoever the actor that played oliver was, is a damn good actor

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
I thought
the reason Marissa was being so awkward was cos she's not sure about the lesbian thing, not necessarily cos Mischa's a bad actress. And yeah, the Spider-man thing was lame, but intentionally so, and nowhere near as bad as the "let's write a comic book" thing. However, Ryan and Seth's reaction to finding out about Marissa and Alex was absolutely classic. Just staring at nothing, imagining the possibilites. Admit it - the first time you heard about the lesbian thing you did exactly the same thing! It's still empowering though ;)

Amryllis

HSC
I hated the Oliver storyline. It was like every time Ryan and Marissa were starting to be happy with each other, something happens and ruins it. At first it was Luke being a pain, then it was Oliver and then Theresa. I guess it just wasn't meant to be...

Oliver pissed me off too much. Not even Luke at his most obnoxious was that bad.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
golfstick said:
episode 14 of season 2 is back in par with season 1, easily
thats the one where marissa hooks up with alex ay?
i saw the video of that on the net haha
but im not dloadin episodes so episode 14 is ages away for me
whats it up 2 on normal tv...like 4 or 5 ay?
thats wat im up 2 :(

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
yes you are up to episode 4 or 5...
i liked episode 14 definatly better then those before it

HSC
I've downloaded bits and pieces of later eps in the OC season, but I trying to avoid temptation. Is there enough, plotwise etc, to keep a viewer to watch the show till the end of the season?

Tonights storyline wasn't bad, but that ending seemed pretty damn unoriginal and bland. I'm really praying for the show to start picking up ...

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
It all gets a little repetitive with Ryan and Lindsay, but there's some good stuff there.
Don't like what's happening with Kirsten and Sandy though, Julie was right what she said in the latest episode, they're the moral centre of the universe. They shouldn't have had that whole thing with Rebecca. She was ugly too.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
r u bi mizz_smee :p
ha ha ha
* slaps joe across the head*
no!

episode 14 was good... better then those before anyway. I hope that finally the whole thing with Sandy and Kirsten is over. I did like Kirsten and Julies little chat together that was good better then most other scenes with only adults. i wan't to keen on the whole spiderman thing at the end... i did however think that Seth and Ryan in the boat thinking about Marissa and Alex was pretty amusing. I am extremly happy to see Seth and Summer back together, i just hope they don't have a fight in the next episode coz that will really shit me. I thought that the DJ, zach, Alex and Lindsay were all permenant new characters but now only Alex is left.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
holy shit.
i was just reading a post by merethrond in another thread and realised
for the first time his avater has nothing to do with the oc :eek:
i nearly spat my drink out.
why'd ya do it??
is that you statement as to say how bad the oc has gotten in your opinion??

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Haha, I changed my avatar a couple of days ago now:p. Anyway, yeah, I am kind of getting over The O.C. You know that you are over something when you have two episodes waiting to be watched and you just can't be bothered:(. It is a shame:(.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
well i personally thought it got a bit better with episode 14
it was getting pretty crap for awhile then.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yeah, I might watch it on the weekend. It is just that there are other shows I am more interested in now and University has started again so I haven't got as much time:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)