the OC (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
yeah, for guys its good.
but what the hell are the female audience gonna get out of it. nothing. OC is getting suckier and suckier.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Annegelic said:
i'm starting to get "over" the whole hype about the OC. i think since 2nd season has aired, it's not as exciting or funny anymore. all the storylines with the oldies (caleb, julie, kirsten, sandy) are very boring. seth is the only cool thing and everyone else is dragging him down..
i agree 100%

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well I think the whole lesbian thing is a desperate attempt to lift the ratings and I don't particularly like it. I read somewhere that there is a theory that every girl has inherent lesbian feelings or something like that:p.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
yep, if out of ideas - go for lesbianism :)
and i also don't like it when they introduce all these new characters '-_-

Amryllis

HSC
Monkey Butler said:
Lindsay's voice annoys me, which is funny cos Marissa's voice is annoying me less (must the lesbian-ness). And "nerdy" ponytail too (insert Not Another Teen Movie joke). That just shits me.
Yeah, at first I liked Lindsay coz she's smart and different to the rest of the girls. But the more I watch, the more annoying I find her attitude and the way she talks. She's got this "I'm smarter than all of you" attitude about her.

Marissa's voice is annoying me less as well... But not because of the lesbian thing in an upcoming episode - I haven't seen it yet. I don't like how Channel 10 is ruining an episode that won't be shown for another like 10 weeks already. They were like "girl on girl action!" in one of the ads. I only saw that ad once, but once is enough for me. Although I knew about it already coz I've been reading this thread. :p

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i rekon is Seth and Summer get back together it would be good
although i did like him going crazy when they were in San wateva for there comic book.... but i soon got over that to. I want them to get back together.

and i dont want ryan and marissa to get back together... to many troubles they always bored me.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mizz_smee said:
i rekon is Seth and Summer get back together it would be good
I would actually like Seth and Summer to get different boyfriends/girlfriends:).

mizz_smee said:
and i dont want ryan and marissa to get back together... to many troubles they always bored me.
Yeah, but when they aren't arguing they are good. They just need to learn how to stop getting jealous or something:(.

I just watched episode twelve then (the one where Marissa and Alex kiss for the first time) and I can't stop thinking about how awkward it must have been for them:confused:.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Merethrond said:
I just watched episode twelve then (the one where Marissa and Alex kiss for the first time) and I can't stop thinking about how awkward it must have been for them:confused:.
it might be normal for them... some girls kiss alot of other girls.. am not refering to myself b4 u ask

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mizz_smee said:
it might be normal for them... some girls kiss alot of other girls.. am not refering to myself b4 u ask
Yeah, some do but usually only when they are drunk:p.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
I want the old gang back. I want Luke and Anna back. The show was so much cooler with them =/

MoNNiE

HSC
golfstick said:
episode 14 of season 2 is back in par with season 1, easily
here here!

ahh you gotta love the spiderman reference "P
i liked that episode!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)