the OC (2 Viewers)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
blah blah blah... nothing has been posted here in awhile...

i love the group hang line...
i turned it over just in time to see that line again...

episode 13??? i dunno the new one
watched it... it was okay not overly thrilling though. They just screwed the storyline around again is or isnt lindsay calebs daughter? and i am glad that rebecca girl is gone maybe it will go back to the kids. I hope Seth and Summer get back together... she is having doubts thats the first sign.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mizz_smee said:
i love the group hang line...
i turned it over just in time to see that line again...
Yeah, there were a few episodes in a row that were really funny early on in the season but it has kind of died down lately and got more serious. I have episode twelve and thirteen downloaded but I still haven't gotten around to watching them yet. I will probably watch them tomorrow or Friday:).

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i'm starting to get "over" the whole hype about the OC. i think since 2nd season has aired, it's not as exciting or funny anymore. all the storylines with the oldies (caleb, julie, kirsten, sandy) are very boring. seth is the only cool thing and everyone else is dragging him down..

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Annegelic said:
i'm starting to get "over" the whole hype about the OC. i think since 2nd season has aired, it's not as exciting or funny anymore. all the storylines with the oldies (caleb, julie, kirsten, sandy) are very boring. seth is the only cool thing and everyone else is dragging him down..
Well I must admit that I think season two started off with a bang but the last few episodes (from America) haven't been the best:(.

Fry said:
yeah, im beginning to lose interest. yesterday's episode was crap.
From what I remember of last nights episode I thought it was great:D!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Trev, no spoilers are allowed. Either delete that post or put spoiler tags around it:mad:.

Fry

Trev said:
i can't b bothered reading thru all the posts but.........
marisa hooks up with the chick at the bar :D yay
usually i would be pissed, but i figured so and the ads gave it away. i didn't think she'd hook up with Lindsay.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Merethrond said:
Well I must admit that I think season two started off with a bang but the last few episodes (from America) haven't been the best:(.
yeah the first one was good. and then from there, it went bad. last night was pretty crap indeed. it looks like they've all settled with their new partners... and i dunno, it kinda ruins it. i don't care much for those new characters, even summer's new guy, and especially alex. no offense :D

Last edited:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Annegelic said:
yeah the first one was good. and then from there, it went bad. last night was pretty crap indeed. it looks like they've all settled with their new partners... and i dunno, it kinda ruins it. i don't care much for those new characters, even summer's new guy, and especially alex. no offense :D
I thought the first five episodes were great and then six and seven were good but after that it has been going downhill slightly:(. Yeah, I don't really like the new characters apart from Alex but Zach is alright sometimes:).

MoNNiE

HSC
Merethrond said:
I thought the first five episodes were great and then six and seven were good but after that it has been going downhill slightly:(. Yeah, I don't really like the new characters apart from Alex but Zach is alright sometimes:).
too right mate!
I don't like Lindsey that much.. she's aBit snobby
i'm still not over the fact marissa is going out with alex..... :| its a good twist.. but everytime i see them together i can't help but laugh ..
Anyways
Alex is mad :)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
MoNNiE said:
too right mate!
I don't like Lindsey that much.. she's aBit snobby
Yeah, I can't really pinpoint what I don't like about her. I definitely don't like how much she changes her mind about her and Ryan all the time though:rolleyes:.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Lindsay's voice annoys me, which is funny cos Marissa's voice is annoying me less (must the lesbian-ness). And "nerdy" ponytail too (insert Not Another Teen Movie joke). That just shits me.

Did anyone else think it was classic when Alex mentions that some of her friends are coming down and casually asks if Summer would want to come to the party - damn that would've been hot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)