the OC (2 Viewers)

dark_wolv

The Member
HSC
tasha1188 said:
yeh but as ive sed many times im not allowed to dl eps..coz then my comp will die :(...life is so cruel...poo channel 10

don worry we will tell u wateva happens of seth n summer

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
goan_crazy said:
But if its bad it will upset her.
yeh it will upset me and its sweet of you to consider that...but i have my own way of finding out what happens on the oc, especially with summer and seth...

but thanks for caring...very sweet of you :)

but the only thing oc related thats upsetting me atm is that its not on this week and apparently its starting on the 18th :(...thats like 9 days away...torture...i barely survive 6mnths without it...and yeh i know that sounds sad...coz i am sad...but yeh...poor me...i think the only thing thats gonna get me thru this week is by watching Dawson's Creek :)...god bless

Last edited:

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
tasha1188 said:
yeh it will upset me and its sweet of you to consider that...but i have my own way of finding out what happens on the oc, especially with summer and seth...

but thanks for caring...very sweet of you :)

but the only thing oc related thats upsetting me atm is that its not on this week and apparently its starting on the 18th :(...thats like 9 days away...torture...i barely survive 6mnths without it...and yeh i know that sounds sad...coz i am sad...but yeh...poor me...i think the only thing thats gonna get me thru this week is by watching Dawson's Creek :)...god bless
<3
You kinda spoil it for yourself then :p
U look at spoilers and on the forums dont ya
but anyway with the TV episodes, the wait will be worth it
a good episode about to come to you :)
Curse the simpsons :pain:

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
wow what an ep with everyone's relationships

anna is coming back <3

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg that is old news but im so excited i cant wait...yayy...and yeh im a sucker for spoilers...i alwayz need to know what happs...i live a sad life...so leave me be plz

goan_crazy

HSC
bobness said:
i called that aaaages ago sunjet.

is it just me or does marissa (mischa barton) look better now? she was like a stick before ...
If Anas coming back thats gonna make the story repetitive :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no...they wont make the story the same...and it doesnt matter coz the subjects are not together no more :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yes...i have already died because of that

omg at my uni (macq) they are selling posters...and i bought this massive, and i mean massive, poster of the OC...and its soooooooooooopretty...i love it...i put it up behind my bed...i love it...yayy

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
who the hell wanted a 2hr Simpsons marathon? i hate repeats

and this is an avid simpsons fan. ahahaha they better have like a 2hr OC special next tues :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Agreed Ten continue to do 'specials' and repeat Simpsons episodes in a grab for ratings would of rather saw something new i.e. The OC.

At least we shall get our weekly hit next week!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ok so heres smtg i found on the Dolly website (dont ask) and im not sure if its true or not coz last year (the nite before my legal studies hsc exam) the Dolly website said that Rachel Bilson cheated on Adam Brody with Zach Braff...which obviously turned out to be a whole load of crap, and rachel and zach only made a movie together, nttn else...so yeh im not sure if i should believe Dolly n e more...but here's wat i found that mite interest you:

I WANT OUT
Why does Mischa want to leave The OC cast? Insiders on the set of The OC have spilled the beans on Mischa's work habits in Life & Style magazine, saying that the seemingly unsatisfied star is constantly late and calling in sick to work. Apparently Misch is trying to wiggle out of her OC role as Marissa Cooper as the ratings for the show drop and her reputation for playing a bratty teen solidifies. "She's definitely been flirting with leaving the show," says one source. "But the problem now is that she isn't taking the show seriously."

garbagedump

HSC
N/A
If Anas coming back thats gonna make the story repetitive
The whole seasons of OC is repetitive except for the first episode which of course set the template for the whole OC plot.

"who the hell wanted a 2hr Simpsons marathon? i hate repeats

and this is an avid simpsons fan" True Simpson fans do....relli u hate?

"no...they wont make the story the same...and it doesnt matter coz the subjects are not together no more " Of course they wont..i mean viewers arent THAT stupid.

And mircsha prob realised that this show will soon be cancelled...sorry tasha u'll prob have to watch repeats of repeats

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha i can survive with repeats...i alwayz watch the OC on Arena n e wyz :)...

and i dont think the show will be cancelled...coz they're planning a 4th and final season i think...oh god..only 2hrs left of the oc..how will i survive...smtg good better start...oooo Veronica Mars :)

n e wyz...

kah i never thought id say this...but atm i really really really dont liek seth...wat was he thinking dumping summer when she clearly wanted to get together with him...and as if he dusnt luv her...thats bull...his luved for sooooo long...as if he'd just stop luving her coz he didnt get into brown...stupid stupid stupid boy...well he better think of a plan to get back together with her...coz w.o them together i have to reason to watch the show...well i do...but im really mad atm...

n e wyz...i thought marissa went good again??...so why is she still hanging out with volchok...stupid hot boy...:p...

and poor kirsten...sandys got lots of splaining to do...and stupid matt...i dont like im no more...

YAY OC ON THIS WEEK...i better not miss it...or i will kill my friends and the stupid easter show :)

garbagedump

HSC
N/A
mmm.
"final season" is just a ephumism for cancelled...veronica mars...they tried to copy the oc and ended up making much more interesting plots...well if you like the oc...stick to medicore shows like passions or popular

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
garbagedump said:
mmm.
"final season" is just a ephumism for cancelled...veronica mars...they tried to copy the oc and ended up making much more interesting plots...well if you like the oc...stick to medicore shows like passions or popular
omg i loved Passions...i would watch it if it wasnt on at 230 in the morning...hehe...and Popular...i think ive seen it...cant remember

and for veronica mars...they said Season Finale...not Final Season...meaning they'll show is again at the end of the year :)

but they wont cancel the OC in Australia...its kinda popular...its kinda popular all over the world...except for America...so they can cancel it there..but not here...:)

garbagedump

HSC
N/A
before timmy left...passions exceeded medicority...but now it's back to oc style

i meant cancelled as in OC

Last edited:

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
haha i can survive with repeats...i alwayz watch the OC on Arena n e wyz :)...

and i dont think the show will be cancelled...coz they're planning a 4th and final season i think...oh god..only 2hrs left of the oc..how will i survive...smtg good better start...oooo Veronica Mars :)

n e wyz...

kah i never thought id say this...but atm i really really really dont liek seth...wat was he thinking dumping summer when she clearly wanted to get together with him...and as if he dusnt luv her...thats bull...his luved for sooooo long...as if he'd just stop luving her coz he didnt get into brown...stupid stupid stupid boy...well he better think of a plan to get back together with her...coz w.o them together i have to reason to watch the show...well i do...but im really mad atm...

n e wyz...i thought marissa went good again??...so why is she still hanging out with volchok...stupid hot boy...:p...

and poor kirsten...sandys got lots of splaining to do...and stupid matt...i dont like im no more...

YAY OC ON THIS WEEK...i better not miss it...or i will kill my friends and the stupid easter show :)
Marissa hugged her mum after seeing what vulchuks friends did 2 that chic in the back of the van... That couldve been her she realises!
I knew tash would be upset re: what seth did. U shouldve seen what taylor and summer prepared for that. They were meant to go to detention. The room was full of love stuff including chocolate, baloons etc and then summer gets up on the table and asks if Seth loves her. He says I dont love you anymore...
But at the end, it looks like he and Ryan r trying to work out a way to get her back.
And Ryan in this goes and sees his mum. He hooks up with that random waitress :p that works with his mum. He invites his mum 2 his grad.

I hope this is the end of all that hospital and matt stuff.

I wonder when Anas gonna come back. Prob when they start college

And someone said theresas coming back... I wonder when this is gonna be...
If this was 21 and theres 24 episodes, only 3 more til the finale of season 3! The producers said they r gonna end this season really differently and no one will expect whats gonna happen. I wonder what thats gonna be. Not long to wait but hopefully there'll be no more disruptions with the OCs airing from the US.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)