the OC (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
goan_crazy said:
Marissa hugged her mum after seeing what vulchuks friends did 2 that chic in the back of the van... That couldve been her she realises!
I knew tash would be upset re: what seth did. U shouldve seen what taylor and summer prepared for that. They were meant to go to detention. The room was full of love stuff including chocolate, baloons etc and then summer gets up on the table and asks if Seth loves her. He says I dont love you anymore...
But at the end, it looks like he and Ryan r trying to work out a way to get her back.
And Ryan in this goes and sees his mum. He hooks up with that random waitress :p that works with his mum. He invites his mum 2 his grad.

I hope this is the end of all that hospital and matt stuff.

I wonder when Anas gonna come back. Prob when they start college

And someone said theresas coming back... I wonder when this is gonna be...
If this was 21 and theres 24 episodes, only 3 more til the finale of season 3! The producers said they r gonna end this season really differently and no one will expect whats gonna happen. I wonder what thats gonna be. Not long to wait but hopefully there'll be no more disruptions with the OCs airing from the US.
ohhh...u srs...only 3 eps left...thats sad...im gonna cry now...and goan_crazy i knew all about wat happen b.t s/s and yeh...so dw

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
tasha1188 said:
ohhh...u srs...only 3 eps left...thats sad...im gonna cry now...and goan_crazy i knew all about wat happen b.t s/s and yeh...so dw
USA episodes
because Aus is so far behind you're quite far from the final yet :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh but we're only like 8eps behind...so thats like just under 3 months till OC finishes...waaaaaaa

payafee

HSC
I have been waiting for Anna to come back for such a long time (not really a spoiler coz there are picture of her all over the net). As long as they don't make her still have feelings for Seth then I'm happy. Don't want season 4 to turn out like season 1 again.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i want anna to come back and be all like oh ive met this wonderful guy and we're having a baby or we're getting married...hehe...i wud luv to c seths reaction :)

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
i want anna to come back and be all like oh ive met this wonderful guy and we're having a baby or we're getting married...hehe...i wud luv to c seths reaction :)
crazy :|

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
if seth cried cause of that it would be awesome

from the show's ratings point of view of course :uhhuh:

but also because seth and anna just seems logical ahaha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ok so i was watching The OC on Arena...and it was the LA episode where the four of them go to LA for the Valley dude's bday party

n e wyz when summer and that brady dude were in the car, after watching the new ep of the valley, they were listening to Grady's band's first cd...and seth came and said smtg about how horrible the music is and smtg bout how actors shouldnt be in a band...and then Grady's gf and co-star April find them in the car and summer realises that their dating and shes fully like isnt it weird dating your co-star coz what'll happen to the show if they broke up...or smtg like that...well i found it funny coz it fully reflects adam and rachel's life...coz like their dating each other and work on the show together...and adam is in a band...hehe...if that made n e sense to you...yayy...if no poo you :)

i found some quotes to back up waht im saying:

He's so funny! I hear he, like, improvises all of his scenes."
- Summer, raving about Adam Brody. Oops, sorry....Grady Bridges.

"Hi! I heard some really, really awful music and I knew it could only be self-indulgent actors with instruments."
- Seth, cracking on Adam Brody's band. No, wait...Grady Bridges' band.
thankfully Adam's band aint as bad as the band played in that ep :)

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
what was the song that was played at the end of ryan's barmitsvakah? it was something really tacky and old and i tried to remember but now i forget..something to do with friendship or something..anyone know?

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
payafee said:
How can Seth say no to this:

when she wore this light blue polo shirt omfg...she was soo hawt then!
and paya..i have no idea why he said no...
and i hope lindsay(the red head chick comes back--->the one who went out with ryan)She was really hawt(thing for red heads)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ANNA's BACK...and she just made things even worse for summer and seth...im happy shes back...and that she helped seth get into the Arts college...but i hate her for making summer think that seth only wants to go to brown coz of Anna...not that hes going to brown or n e thing...

and kirsten and sandy...ahhhhh...poor kirsten...stupid sandy...starting to become like mista caleb...meh

THERESA IS BACK...and the baby looks like ryan...but theresa told ryan that she had a paternity test done and the baby is eddies...so its been left there...good 4 them

and marissa...well shes marissa...ended up in bed with volcok again after she sed she wouldnt...but they didnt do n e ting they just watched Sound of Music :)

"Chubby"

HSC
hey, could someone please tell me how Taylor became friends with Seth and Summer and how she came to like Marissa again? I haven't watched OC in like a month and i just flicked on last tuesday and i was really confused. Thanx.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
whoah taylor looks sooooo attractive when she isn't playing the bad girl. i don't like bad girls for some reason :(

or maybe its just her clothing ... or lack of it :)

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
ANNA's BACK...and she just made things even worse for summer and seth...im happy shes back...and that she helped seth get into the Arts college...but i hate her for making summer think that seth only wants to go to brown coz of Anna...not that hes going to brown or n e thing...

and kirsten and sandy...ahhhhh...poor kirsten...stupid sandy...starting to become like mista caleb...meh

THERESA IS BACK...and the baby looks like ryan...but theresa told ryan that she had a paternity test done and the baby is eddies...so its been left there...good 4 them

and marissa...well shes marissa...ended up in bed with volcok again after she sed she wouldnt...but they didnt do n e ting they just watched Sound of Music :)
Anna's looking better now
Summer's not letting Seth explain himself though :(
What happened to Taylor this episode? Have they given her the flick now that they r at college?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)