• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
season 1 was only $19 at kmart for a limited time (1-2 weeks) just wait til season 3 comes out, it'll be less than $38 but nevertheless, good deal!

payafee

HSC
MuffinMan said:
no! they cant take out mischa! :(
it's no big loss to the show. she was the most boring character on the OC. but i gotta give her props for what she did in ep24.. it shows that she can actually have fun.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
MuffinMan said:
ooh tash, where do u get all these juicy oc av pikkies from?
ummm...sweetie my av is of dawsons creek not Oc...soz for the disappointment...but i htink u can get avs from the rachel bilson website or adam brody website i cant remember

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Hello goan_crazy! It appears as though you've not participated in any discussions for several weeks.
Why not take a few moments to ask a question or to assist a student in need? :)
haha
ok

Yay, on fri the finale of season 3 :D
episode 24 was pretty screwed but alot happened

vern

HSC
sf_diegoxrock said:
season 1 was only $19 at kmart for a limited time (1-2 weeks) just wait til season 3 comes out, it'll be less than $38 but nevertheless, good deal!
It was $38 what are you smoking! If it was $19 it wouldnt last long at all (or not exist)

vern

HSC
I know, but Rockdale Big W has been out of stock for a while :/. Virgin/other places have it for $50.

karoooh

HSC
I hate when The O.C. goes and plays some remake of brilliant songs - First Forever Young orginally by Alphaville, some other cover by Crowded House, and now Fall at Your Feet by Crowded House... STOP IT! :(:(:(

vern

HSC
They soiled that song, when it started appearing all over the radio and myspace :(

dora_18

HSC
i hate how they advertise in a really melodramatic way...like "one of your favourites WILL DIE...the episode not to be missed" and they have flashes of merissa,ryan,summer, kirsten and sandy and then finally of johny.....i mean its kinda obvious that hes going to die..they wouldn't kill off a main character randomly....

does seth end up getting into Brown? i have no idea how summer wound up with an offer there considering its a really good college&uni-very competitive...its not very realistic...unless you take into account "buying" your way in

this show is funny....lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
dora_18 said:
does seth end up getting into Brown? i have no idea how summer wound up with an offer there considering its a really good college&uni-very competitive...its not very realistic...unless you take into account "buying" your way in
no seth does not get into brown...and summer got an PSAT of 2300 or smtg really good...thats how she got an offer...but seth enrols into some arts college near Brown so that him and summer can still be together...i hope

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Forever young doesnt appear only once at the end of an episode of the OC this season but also later in another episode. Can't remember which one but, but yeah they are overusing it too much

OMG season finale tomorrow:
The end of senior year is finally here, bringing the excitement of graduation and the anticipation of new lives in college and beyond. But for Seth, Ryan, Marissa and Summer, it's also a time to look back on the amazing journey that has brought the four of them this far. Seth must confront his recent misdeeds or deal with the wrath of Sandy – and the police. Ryan's proud mom arrives with a surprise for him. Marissa receives an astounding proposal that may radically change her plans. And Summer, facing the prospect of going away without Seth, can't stop crying and hugging her best friends as they say their farewells. But even amidst the speeches and toasts, nothing is ever simple in Newport: Sandy shocks Kirsten by making a big decision after visiting his old public defender's office; Kaitlin (guest star Willa Holland) returns and moves into Julie's home, vowing to become the next Cooper to rule Harbor High; and to Taylor's joy, the "core four" turns into the "fab five." But although the kids may be ready to move on to bright futures, unresolved issues from their past could ruin everything.Source: FOX
major O.C. player — someone you have come to know and love — will hover near death in the finale.
Julie and Marissa have a huge disagreement. After having a heart attack, Sandy is rushed to the hospital. Kirsten and Seth are devastated. Taylor and Summer spy on Dr. Roberts. Ryan drops by Theresa's apartment to talk but she is not alone, Eddie and another man are there. Volchok also appears.SpoilerFix.com
Show creator Josh Schwartz reveals: I think we've got at least one more good year in us, so we're going to do some pretty radical stuff at the end of this year. The season finale is going to be the craziest thing we've ever done and it will launch the show in a whole new direction next year. Source: Associated Press

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
baaaaaaaaaaaaa..........i cant believe its already season finale...thats soooooo sad...even tho we have like over 2 mnth of OC left...im still sad...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg why in the worl wasnt the OC on last nite...geeez...theres like only one ep left...could they get n e meaner...like srsly...stupid american tv...now i along with every american oc fan...and some aussie fans...have to wait until next week for the the finale...*sulks*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)