• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
tasha1188 said:
omg why in the worl wasnt the OC on last nite...geeez...theres like only one ep left...could they get n e meaner...like srsly...stupid american tv...now i along with every american oc fan...and some aussie fans...have to wait until next week for the the finale...*sulks*
Yeah very disapointing
hopefully it will be on next week!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
oh it is on next week...im jsut annoyed it wasnt on this week...especially with one ep left of the year or season at least

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Mischa Barton is being killed off in The OC.

The brunette star's troubled character, Marisa Cooper, is to reportedly exit the hit US teen drama after taking a drugs overdose.

A source reveals: 'Mischa is definitely going. She hasn't been happy for a while and producers think its best she leaves. It is the perfect end to the current series.'

News of Mischa's departure comes in the wake of reports suggesting she was trying to get fired from the show by pulling a host of sickies.

The 20-year-old actress allegedly had become worried about the show's spiralling ratings and concerned about being typecast as a teen brat.

According to reports, in the last few months Mischa has frequently called in sick or arrived late on set to the displeasure of her bosses.
and other article

She's been a hard to please princess with lesbian tendencies, a murderer and now Mischa Barton'sO.C. character Marissa Cooper is set to become a junkie who dies from a drug overdose.

The brunette star has been doing everything she can to break her contract and leave the high rating US series for some time, allegedly worried about being typecast if she stays in her role for too long.

"Mischa is definitely going. She hasn't been happy for a while and producers think its best she leaves. It is the perfect end to the current series," one source has revealed.

It looks likely that Mischa's final episode will be at the end of the current series.
baha...no more marissa...i wonder if they'll get a new one or just kill her off the show...it'll be like the beginning of season 4...Marissa died in a tragic car accident...sooooo sad...it'll be a tragic way of starting the series...and if they kill sandy...then the show will just suck :(

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

MARISSA IS DEAD!!! *bawls my eyes out*
she dies in a car accident...on graduation nite when ryan is driving her to the airport...she was heading to hawaii to spend a year with jimmy...and volchock ran them off the road...and the car fully toppled over a cliff or smtg...and ryan pulled her out of the car..and the car exploded...and ryan was going to go for help and marissa sed "No, stay. Don’t leave"...and those were her last wrd...and she died...
omg even tho i never really liked marissa...im really sad that she died...im gonna like really really cry when they show that ep in 10wksish...i wanna cry now

Last edited:

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

MARISSA IS DEAD!!! *bawls my eyes out*
she dies in a car accident...on graduation nite when ryan is driving her to the airport...she was heading to hawaii to spend a year with jimmy...and volchock ran them off the road...and the car fully toppled over a cliff or smtg...and ryan pulled her out of the car..and the car exploded...and ryan was going to go for help and marissa sed "No, stay. Don’t leave"...and those were her last wrd...and she died...
omg even tho i never really liked marissa...im really sad that she died...im gonna like really really cry when they show that ep in 10wksish...i wanna cry now
You predicted it here omg:
but it happened earlier than i thought!
tasha1188 said:
baha...no more marissa...i wonder if they'll get a new one or just kill her off the show...it'll be like the beginning of season 4...Marissa died in a tragic car accident...sooooo sad...it'll be a tragic way of starting the series...and if they kill sandy...then the show will just suck :(
That was a really sad episode!
I didn't see that coming in this episode! I thought her leaving to go away was how it would end this season.
But for the rest of them its all good
Seth got into providence
Summers going to brown
But its gonna be very messed up when it returns next season!
I'm gonna miss the OC :(

goan_crazy

HSC
Oh forgot to add the part about Sandy having a heart attack was only a rumour. It didnt happen! Maybe it happens when he finds out about marissa in the first episode of next season?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
goan_crazy said:
You predicted it here omg:
but it happened earlier than i thought!

That was a really sad episode!
I didn't see that coming in this episode! I thought her leaving to go away was how it would end this season.
But for the rest of them its all good
Seth got into providence
Summers going to brown
But its gonna be very messed up when it returns next season!
I'm gonna miss the OC :(
woot im a good predictor...i have a special connection with the show :p...but dude u do realise u jus ruined it for every1...dum bum

and why wud sandy have a heart attack when he finds out about marissa...and next season taylor and kaitlen are becoming main casts...awesome :)

im gonna miss the OC most of all...lukily i still have 10 wks here :)...then im gonna be heartbroken

s2indie

HSC
I feel.. empty. I'm still in a sorta twisted denial sorta thing.
I don't know about next season.

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
woot im a good predictor...i have a special connection with the show :p...but dude u do realise u jus ruined it for every1...dum bum

and why wud sandy have a heart attack when he finds out about marissa...and next season taylor and kaitlen are becoming main casts...awesome :)

im gonna miss the OC most of all...lukily i still have 10 wks here :)...then im gonna be heartbroken
Haha i didnt spoil it as my things were in a spoiler
when you talked about
marissa dying in the crash
you didnt have a spoiler in your prediction :p

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
And I think Deltas appearing next season...

persephone

HSC
I was reading on the net all these rumours about Marissa dying. And I thought it's just to throw us off. But I can't believe she dies.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
goan_crazy said:
marissa dying in the crash
you didnt have a spoiler in your prediction :p
yeh but i didnt know it was gonna happen...i just said wat i wanted/thought would happen...coz i read that it'll happen from a drug overdose from like every article published in australia about her departure...so sorry

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Awesome ep, they should of finished the oc on that, S4 will be shit. *tear*

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
yeh but i didnt know it was gonna happen...i just said wat i wanted/thought would happen...coz i read that it'll happen from a drug overdose from like every article published in australia about her departure...so sorry
Yeah the things we read on these sites are misleading... I saw drug overdose alot... and the heartattack thing... that was misleading too. Also somehting i read, marissa and julie have a huge disagreement, but in the ep, they get on better than ever.
Season 4 is gonna be on octoberish/novemberish right?
Its gonna be the last season.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yep...and i got some info on wat we shall expect from season 4...u wanna know??

enjoy my fellow OC lovers :)

The O.C.

Welcome to THE O.C. – Orange County, California. Where the lives of a Newport Beach community have been altered forever by the arrival of an outsider who shakes up their world.

When the series returns for season four, high school seems like a distant memory to the young graduates, who have been thrust into adulthood after the life-changing events of graduation night.

Who heads to college to try to put the past behind them? Who stays in town because they can’t let the past go? Will the person responsible for the tragedy go free? Or will someone decide that the way to heal is through revenge?

It’s a battle for RYAN’s (Ben McKenzie) soul as the Cohens struggle to keep him focused on the future, fighting the forces that threaten to pull him back into his old life. SANDY (Peter Gallagher) returns to the Public Defender’s office, and he and KIRSTEN (Kelly Rowan) find themselves reaching out to another troubled teen, but this one is not a stranger. It’s KAITLIN COOPER (Willa Holland), the number-one troublemaker at The Harbor School, and too much to handle for her mother JULIE (Melinda Clarke), who’s off making some trouble of her own. The person most excited about leaving high school finds himself back there – as a teacher. And new cast member TAYLOR TOWNSEND (Autumn Reeser) finds herself with some unlikely new roommates – and family members.

As much as the arrival of Ryan has changed the lives of this community, so too has the departure of Marissa. The season hits the ground running with just the right mix of heart, humor, action and romance as our characters embrace their futures together. It’s a new day on THE O.C. …

Hey Goan_crazy...i have a friend studying Bach of Bs and Bach of Law at UTS..u might know her...do u know Anjela Haghighat??

payafee

HSC
how the hell are they gonna film the cast? they'll be all over the place. i know it sounds unrealistic, but the writers should've made them all go to the same college. poor Ryan.. he is going to be so cut off from the group.

payafee

HSC
from imdb:

'The OC' Fans Furious at Barton

SPOILER ALERT: Fans of teen drama The OC are furious with star Mischa Barton for revealing her character, Marissa Cooper, dies in the show's season finale - before it even airs. The actress sat down for an interview with entertainment news show Access Hollywood, which aired hours before the show's final episode last night. Media reports suggested the star's character could be leaving, but the show's producers have tried to keep the ending top secret, filming multiple conclusions with different cast members being killed. Access Hollywood sent out an email promoting last night's interview with the star, setting off a string of media reports revealing the secret ending. The email alert featured the subject line "On the next Access Hollywood: Mischa Barton Confirms Her Character On The OC Dies and Reveals What the Show Has in Store For Fans." The 20-year-old actress had expressed a desire to leave the show to focus on her film career.

well, the cat's out of the bag now..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)