the OC (1 Viewer)

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
BlackDragon said:
how do they expect us to believe that marissa's younger sister is 15? the actress is way older than that. same with all the other actors that play young people in this show. if they got them to play people their own age it would be way better.
oh well, its still good.
I reckon, isn't Rachel Bilson 25?

But then again, I think everyone looks younger on TV. Rachel McAdams was almost 30 when she played Jessica in Hot Chick, who was a high school student.

*hopeful*

HSC
if they look young enough and act dumb enough (i.e summer) then its all good...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...Summer is cute when shes dumb :p I love Taylor and her accents, their sooooo funny, and Kaitlyn just rocks. My favs are the three girls, Summer, Taylor and Kaitlyn, oh and of course Sethy, i cant not love Sethy. His just the sweetest *dies* last night was a good episode, very funny, im loving this season so far. *sighs* I love the OC :D

*hopeful*

HSC
Yeah i think last night was better than last weeks
haha seth in mexico, i felt sorry for him at the end when ryan dropped the shades in his face :(
yeah i like taylor as well she kool

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
watched episode 4 today
i really reckon channel 10 r gonna tease everyone with what happens in this episode with taylor/ryan
i won't say what happens
but...
they always make it look better than it is

like this episode coming this tues is really where "payback" is, but channel 10 made it seem like that would happen when they went to mexico.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
today's episode was sad :'(

I don't know why Marissa's younger sister makes me so mad :mad:
she just does.

I want marissa back :'(
Caitlin serves no purpose at all.

ane_st

HSC
Nakashima said:
Caitlin serves no purpose at all.
She serves more of a purpose that Mischa Barton - she was a bad actor!! You didn't believe anything she acts - its so awkward and forced... The character of Marissa was pretty shitty as well - she was just constantly stupid with her decisions - but with Ryan she was at least better...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I love Kaitlyn, she rocks!! And Taylor, Kaitlyn and Taylor would make a good team :p Just need to get Summer back to her usual self :D But last night was a good episode. Im glad this whole Marissa thing has been finished, now they can move on to more interesting and juicier storylines, such as next weeks, i wonder what Julie is up to *thinks* Sad that her and Dr Roberts broke up though :( I want Ryan and Taylor to hook up, that'll be a heaps interesting couple :p

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
The US is already a week and a half ahead of Australia, right? What a crock "We'll see it at the same time".
lol

Does anyone know if they are going to keep Summer and Seth seperated?

And Kaitlyn is crap. She doesnt do anything in the show.

Yesterdays episode was alright, felt sad for Julie...but man does she remind me of Amanda from H&A

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
I like Taylor's bubbliness. It was cute when she was whimpering in French to make Kirsten talk to Veronica Townsend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)