the OC (2 Viewers)

*hopeful*

HSC
^ i dont really like summers personality that much tash, which is why i'd like anyone over her
but then again i do change my opinion frequently so i'll probably like her in a couple of wks

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
haha channel 10 isnt showing OC this tuesday

n the US didnt show OC last week
it returns this fri in the US! finally

but u guys r still gonna only be on episode 3 or 4?
they r showing ep 5 in the US
cant wait!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OC not on this week??? Omg i think im going to cry. I hate Channel 10, i hate hate them. We're already a week behind US, it should be on this week. Why isnt it on this week???? I think i need to pay Channel 10 a visit :angry:

EDIT: TV Guide says OC is on this week, with a new episode as well, and last week they showed the preview for it. Gosh, im so confused <_<

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Just saw an add for The OC 8.30pm Tuesday so I do believe that it will be on. I think goan crazy saw the same television guide I had which showed that The OC wasn't on and it was going to be Rove Live the best of but since all his shows have been cancelled for the year and I now saw an add there is no doubt it shall be on and we will once again be one episode behind which is a lot better the 3 months or more.

*hopeful*

HSC
haha the actual ad is crazy, julie cooper grinding it up with some guy ?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...this week will be awesome

Did you guys see that promo ad thing for all the shows their showing this summer?? In the OC one, they showed...

Ryan and Taylor kissing

Im not sure if we've already discussed this here, btu yeh :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awww...Taylor and Ryan are so cute. I hope they get together. Even Summer and Seth were cute tonight, sad when Seth left though and was sleeping on the floor, even if it was cute :(

*hopeful*

HSC
i thought summer n seth were weird :s

he really needs to hook up with someone else

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I looooove Taylor and Ryan. They complete each other. <3

*hopeful*, that's the entire point of Seth/Summer this season. They're SUPPOSED to be weird. That's what happens when one person changes almost completely while living on the other side of the country for five months. Of course their reunions would be awkard. Frankly, I wouldn't expect anything more. It would be too unrealistic. But there's no way Seth and Summer are breaking up. So you should probably stop hoping for it, 'cause it's not happening. Aaaaactually....

they get married.

*hopeful*

HSC
Jachie said:
*hopeful*, that's the entire point of Seth/Summer this season. They're SUPPOSED to be weird. That's what happens when one person changes almost completely while living on the other side of the country for five months. Of course their reunions would be awkard. Frankly, I wouldn't expect anything more. It would be too unrealistic. But there's no way Seth and Summer are breaking up. So you should probably stop hoping for it, 'cause it's not happening. Aaaaactually....

they get married.

well sorry Jachie but i didnt fully analyse the reasons behind their acting they way they did/do, i dont really care. all i care to do is watch and comment and occasionally speculate

thats one awesome spoiler but i still wish they'd break up

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
*hopeful* said:
well sorry Jachie but i didnt fully analyse the reasons behind their acting they way they did/do, i dont really care. all i care to do is watch and comment and occasionally speculate

thats one awesome spoiler btw
I hate it when teen-soapie characters get married. It spoils the show.

*hopeful*

HSC
Nakashima said:
I hate it when teen-soapie characters get married. It spoils the show.
Definately! by awesome i mean big, not awesome excellent wow im so happy :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh but it'll happen season finale which will also be the last episode of the show, so there'll be no more OC to spoil :D Im actually quite happy with that spoiler, as i heard it yonks ago :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)