• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
troika said:
another great ep but the weird and awkward glances between Marissa and Ryan are just getting on my nerves. they glare more often than they talk!
lol..i soo agree..man they r gonna take for ever!but that was such an awesome episode ....i betcha next weeks episode is gonna be awesome!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
troika said:
another great ep but the weird and awkward glances between Marissa and Ryan are just getting on my nerves. they glare more often than they talk!
Well Ryan hardly ever talks, to anyone. Their relationship is sure to get dragged out over at least a season, you know how it is in television hows:).

steph@nie said:
Marissa is always pretty, but she's so skinny.
Yeah, I agree, Marissa is really beautiful. Everyone seems to think she is really skinny but I don't think so. She is about average for Hollywood I think:).

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Merethrond said:
Yeah, I agree, Marissa is really beautiful. Everyone seems to think she is really skinny but I don't think so. She is about average for Hollywood I think:).
Maybe because of the type of clothes she has to wear? summery light stuff...I'm not saying that its revealing (hardly).. but most of the other shows are in NY or LA where they usually wear clothes to suit that climate..

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Don't you think he looks a bit like Millsy here?.. Don't get angry I'm just making an observation :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
eLmo said:
Maybe because of the type of clothes she has to wear? summery light stuff...I'm not saying that its revealing (hardly).. but most of the other shows are in NY or LA where they usually wear clothes to suit that climate..
What? I don't really understand what you are saying here:p.

eLmo said:
Don't you think he looks a bit like Millsy here?.. Don't get angry I'm just making an observation :p
Not at all:p.

Fry

eLmo said:

NO. Millsy is ugly as hell and looks like a girl with really weird teeth.

i don't get what people see in Marissa, she's like a walking skeleton. her arms and legs are like sticks. Summer is the best looking chick, imo. i'd kill to have her body..figuratively speaking.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Merethrond said:
What? I don't really understand what you are saying here:p.
Oh I meant ..that Marissa wears clothes that are thin etc.. so maybe it accentuates her body shape making her look skinnier than she is - you said that shes that average size for hollywood, but she looks much smaller than the hollywood actors.. she's still gorgeous though :)

and that picture does to look like Millsy :p

Cicciolina

HSC
A TINY bit like Millsy... don't spoil it though!!! :p
One good thing about the OC is that they don't drag things out too long Dawson/Joey style (which took what, like 4 seasons or something?!?) Things happen soooo much faster :D
Mischa is gorgeous - I love all her clothes, her hair, and damn such a skinny little thing! In some pics though she does look a little too skinny.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
im wondering what gonna happen to marissa's dad? the mom is the biggest bitch ive ever seen.... so spoilt...
and seths mom should stop getting caught speaking to the dad... shes been caught too many times....

how u doin?

HSC
i think the character of the mum is too exaggerated. no mum could be that evil...could they...?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
how u doin? said:
i think the character of the mum is too exaggerated. no mum could be that evil...could they...?
Maybe.. you know evil rich people who think they are better than everyone.. esp their wives.. who haven't worked a day in their lives < very generalised

troika

HSC
N/A
i don't think Marissa's mum is too exaggerated. she seems pretty credible to me and her eyes even look evil.

Cicciolina

HSC
I've met people like Marissa's mum :S Gold diggers :p

And just read that past post - I agree, Dawson was the biggest dickhead ever. Whine whine whine, whinge whinge whinge. Wish he would just get over himself.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
^^^ not ME! im too masculine to cry over the oc.... i only cry if that stupid gay looking driver that elmo has in her sig finally wins a race

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
HEY I post in this thread OJ! Youre not being very nice :p ..

..but uh I don't think I'm going to cry over a TV show :rolleyes:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
oh... i didnt know you post in here :rolleyes:

i dont think rich people are generally snobby spoilt people, but i mean theres the odd one...thats from my experience anyways

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Oh :p

..its Marrisa's mum thats the snoby spoilt character - it seems like most of the other OC wives are like her too (excluding Seth's mum)..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)