the OC (1 Viewer)

Boo_

HSC
omg, smallville is kool, and yes the opening song is a bit annoying, thatz y i always skip it...

and gilmore girls was just so stupid which made it funni, the person who acted as rory is in the movie sin city, that i want to see...jessica alba's in it 2...

jessica alba *melts*

HSC
Gilmore girls was funny as! lol i vought all the seasons when I was in america... Lauren Graham is so good in it...

*mel*

waddle_828 said:
THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC
NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!!

etc etc :)

sorRRY!!! no i'm allowed to piss you off, twinny. are you all better now?? i'm just about there. almost.

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
sorRRY!!! no i'm allowed to piss you off, twinny. are you all better now?? i'm just about there. almost.
yeah im almost better too

just getting over the runny nose and bit of cough....

glad your feeling better!

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
llamalope said:
yes people lets get back on track. I was watching my uber cool season 1 box set last night, and i noticed that Marissa looked younger last season, and i recon her clother were way cooler... anybody else agree?
well of course she would be younger!!!!

lol

i dno

cos i like the whole jeans and pants she wears this season,

or maybe i noticed the miniskirts more in season one...lol

*mel*

goan_crazy said:
Jess may be hot but shes the biggest ho
lol i think you're a bit confused. bushra was talking about jess from gilmore girls... you must be thinking of the oc jess.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
lol i think you're a bit confused. bushra was talking about jess from gilmore girls... you must be thinking of the oc jess.
yeah i was
trying 2 get this thread back on topic :)
still...u know its true :p

*mel*

goan_crazy said:
yeah i was
trying 2 get this thread back on topic :)
still...u know its true :p
oh stop being such a nazi! sometimes we have to go off on tangents to keep this thread alive. and every now and then, the oc is discussed a bit, and all is good :D

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
sorry didnt mean to be an OC nazi :eek:

What do u think of Jess mel?

*mel*

goan_crazy said:
sorry didnt mean to be an OC nazi :eek:

What do u think of Jess mel?
lol don't worry. as long as you're on OC nazi and not a real nazi, that's ok.

which jess are we talking about? oc or gilmore girls? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)