• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

Cicciolina

HSC
The only BRight eyes song I really like is 'Lover I don't have to love'. The rest ... I'm not so much of a fan.

music dr

the little mermaid
HSC
welshi said:
he's a bright boy, our seth. *sigh*

i think maybe she was partly going out with him to make seth jealous...think about it, she was always telling one how funny the other was...
nah, ya think?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Cicciolina said:
The only BRight eyes song I really like is 'Lover I don't have to love'. The rest ... I'm not so much of a fan.
My personal fave is Perfect Sonnet. But I like a majority of it.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Please people when you post be careful not to reveal any spoliers. Some people do not actually want to know until the show is aired. If you want to post a spoiler, open a new thread and title it with **Spoilers**.

Thank you!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
eLmo said:
.. His name is Taylor Handley.. he's guest starred on Dawsons Creek, CSI, Frasier, Becker, Touched by an Angel, NYPD Blue, Odd Man Out and Sons of Thunder... and had minor roles on Phantom of the Megaplex and Jack Frost.

..and I don't hate him :p (except his eyebrows)

..I know ..Luke has turned into such a likeable character now :D
dam his been on heaps of shows, how old is the lad?

i cant believe people have started liking luke.... his character is a fool, and i still cant see how a jock changed into a geeky ps2 playing dood
but i gotta admit i liked his gatsby line... hilarius!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
does any one watch passions? (haha) dont u reckon he looks like miguel from it?

i must know him from dawsons creek hahahah

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
no i don't but at the same time i don't watch passions

the music at the moment i don't like as much as a few weeks ago

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
anyone notice that ryan has the coolest fighting style, his right hooks dead set kill.

oh and notice the cannons on his arms whenever he wears a singlet, they're HUUUGE!, for a tv actor.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
does any one watch passions? (haha) dont u reckon he looks like miguel from it?

i must know him from dawsons creek hahahah
which OC guy looks like miguel from passions ???? (sorry, can't be bothered reading previous posts...)

and who's Taylor Handley ? (who does he play in OC)

and why is this thread all of a sudden an *important* thread ?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Orange Juice said:
dam his been on heaps of shows, how old is the lad?
Don't forget those have probably been all guest appearances (i.e. he was in them for just one episode):).

Orange Juice said:
i cant believe people have started liking luke.... his character is a fool, and i still cant see how a jock changed into a geeky ps2 playing dood
but i gotta admit i liked his gatsby line... hilarius!
Yeah, that is what I like about him, he is funny:D. How do you think someone would react if they were put in his position? One thing I am surprised about/find unrealistic though is how friendly and helpful he is being to Ryan:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Annegelic said:
which OC guy looks like miguel from passions ???? (sorry, can't be bothered reading previous posts...)

and who's Taylor Handley ? (who does he play in OC)
Agnes2810 was saying that Oliver Trask (Taylor Handley) looks like Miguel:).

Annegelic said:
and why is this thread all of a sudden an *important* thread ?
The Moderators realise what an awesome show it is and think that everyone deserves to know about it:D.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Haggard said:
What episode are yall up to? One after the Rooney concert?
No, two episodes after the Rooney concert (Episode 17). There are only 10 episodes left in the season:(. Actually that means there are 27 episodes in this season which is more than usual:D. Television shows usually only have 24 episodes:).

Marius

Are you going to see episode 17 or have you already seen it? dont want to gove anything away in my OC discussion... (Already seen them all but love to talk about OC)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Haggard said:
Are you going to see episode 17 or have you already seen it? dont want to gove anything away in my OC discussion... (Already seen them all but love to talk about OC)
No, we just saw episode 17 (the one where Marissa breaks up with Ryan for stealing Oliver's letter out of her locker) last Tuesday. We will be seeing episode 18 next week:).

Marius

Merethrond said:
No, we just saw episode 17 (the one where Marissa breaks up with Ryan for stealing Oliver's letter out of her locker) last Tuesday. We will be seeing episode 18 next week:).
Ahh that episode is so annoying! Everyone is so blind except for Luke. He is the only one with a bit of sense in him. Oliver so deserved what he got at the end of the episode! The next episode is a really good one!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Haggard said:
Ahh that episode is so annoying! Everyone is so blind except for Luke. He is the only one with a bit of sense in him. Oliver so deserved what he got at the end of the episode! The next episode is a really good one!
Ryan also knows what Oliver is up to, and Seth just doesn't want to cause any trouble or get on anyones bad side:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)