The Office (4 Viewers)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
hahah this was funny, i haven't seen the british version either i love the chris rock part

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
you people suck. or maybe i just cant fathom an american tv show actually being funny.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
I heard the pilot was more sucky than the rest of the series. Unfortunately I missed last night's episode and have only seen the pilot but it was decent enough. Steve Carrell is a funny guy, being in Anchorman and Bruce Almighty and all.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I <3 The Office (British version). Haha its bloody brilliant (the first episodes I saw over in England so haha, thats all I have to say)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Really bad compared to the British version. Like, really bad.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
DAMMIT RICKY GERVAIS

STOP ONLY CARING ABOUT CHASING THE YANKEE DOLLAR!!!!!!!!!!!one

Last edited:

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Id say its not a bad show, there are much more cringeworthy shows on TV than this little beauty. I just find it funny, so many bosses are like hima nd would think that ice cream bars are a great surprise

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Yeah it wasnt that bad, had some pretty funny jokes and crap.. but for me it got kinda annoying, some of the jokes were lame. And ten hyped it up so bad lol

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Yeah it wasnt that bad, had some pretty funny jokes and crap.. but for me it got kinda annoying, some of the jokes were lame. And ten hyped it up so bad lol

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
jebbie said:
I <3 The Office (British version). Haha its bloody brilliant (the first episodes I saw over in England so haha, thats all I have to say)
you look mildy attractive. lets sex.

errhh,,.. i didnt think the show deserved to be axed. it was still horrible. but not axe-worthy. poor ch.10. where will they find some ratings!??

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
after so much build up and hype they axe it after like 2 shows...and replace it with everybody loves raymond, would of preffered the office too.

ledzeppelin

HSC
I can't imagine Jesus going 'Oh, I've told a few people in Bethlehem I'm the son of God, can I just stay here with Mum and Dad now?' No. You gotta move on. You gotta spread the word. You gotta go to Nazareth, please.

Simon: You know Bruce Lee's not really dead, don't you? Yeah, it's in a book. What he did was he faked his own death so that he could work undercover for the Hong Kong police, inflitrating drugs gangs and the Triads.
Gareth Keenan: Yeah, I reckon that's true.
Tim Canterbury: Yeah, I reckon that's true. Because if you were gonna send someone undercover to investigate the Triads, you'd probably want the world's most famous Chinese film star.

:uhhuh: :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)