The Official Australian Open Thread! (1 Viewer)

ishq

brown?
HSC
It is about to start!

I think Leyton will loose.....but then...i thought that for the last two matches...and he won. That means he will win....

So now i think he will win....which means he might loose...

a paradox

lol.... :D.......

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
LOL!!! Did anyone notice the Change in the Roddick ad? He buys two tickets, but this time theres no trophy, but a woman asks if the seat is taken..

thats classic!!!

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
Man! I can't stand watching Hewitt and his c'mons ..... and the fact he won the first set annoys me....I'll wait till after and see who wins....

ishq

brown?
HSC
Safin coming back! Now he shall unveil his true colours!...I hope...

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
I generally think Lleyton is extremely disrespectful and arrogant...if you watch closely 99% of the time "C'mons" are following an unforced error by the opponent. And about 15 minutes ago he absolutely gave it to the linesman (who was RIGHT, it was a foot fault). He needs to take a chill pill.

So does Marat but he only gets mad at himself so it's cool. Hope he takes the trophy!!

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
illmatic said:
cos i say so

Safin beat Sampras, a legend in tennis, in the US open final. Sampras had legendary status, dozens of grand slam titles and had the crowd behind him - but safin still won.

Ditto Hewitt, 2001.

7-6, 6-1, 6-1.

:uhhuh:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
omg, I can't believe hewitt lost. but i'm glad it was safin, such a great guy to win. nobody can honestly say hewitt was UNsportsmanlike after this game ?!?! there's NO WAY he wasn't.

Mumma

HSC
ooohhh yeah safin and his russian powa ... i was going for hewitt before in his earlier games (i mean with gay opponents like roddick and that freddo guy who wouldnt) but safin is just too awesome.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Ah you ppl are makin too much out of Hewitt, hiz c'monz are not that bad, just that he tend to say it twice instead of once tonight.

Glad that Safin won.

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
hewitt was doing good.. until the lines mand called the first foot fault of the night.

after that, in my opinion he started to crumble.

safin deserved it. he was cool, played shit at the beginning but great in the end..

he truly deserves it :)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i'm just sad this is the last we'll see of safin on tv for awhile....... no more hotness >.<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)