• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Would it be the same if you supported a top tier European team though? I could be wrong, but I find it difficult to imagine being as passionate about a team if I rarely saw them play, as would be the case if you supported a lower division team as you said.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Aston Villa seems to be Bolton's bogey team, we can never get a win over them :(

nedzelic

HSC
Benny_ said:
Would it be the same if you supported a top tier European team though? I could be wrong, but I find it difficult to imagine being as passionate about a team if I rarely saw them play, as would be the case if you supported a lower division team as you said.
well maybe, i may never see them play, but i hear them play - olden style radio listening. and for that i have witnessed every minute of all games in all comps; more anyone could watching an epl team on fox (ie no team is on every week)
i also see highlights retrospectively. but yeah, maybe watching could make a difference

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Borin borin Chelsea, borin borin Liverpool, only Arsenal iz keepin me entertained. :D
come on...as if L'pool were boring, Kewell entertained me with a few runs

twas good

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Benny_ said:
like supporting LUFC now :(

it's a tough tough world...

Jimmy_B

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Borin borin Chelsea, borin borin Liverpool, only Arsenal iz keepin me entertained. :D

lolz, wasnt the benfica game fun enough for you?

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Chelsea was boring yes. But L’pool? They were not boring at all. And Arsenal, I think are losing their spark, both in terms of entertainment and more importantly, results.

bazookajoe said:
Aston Villa seems to be Bolton's bogey team, we can never get a win over them :(
Unbelievable, that’s 4 games without without defeat for the Villains. I’m so pleased, must be some sort of club record, surely. :cool:

nedzelic

HSC
braad said:
like supporting LUFC now :(

it's a tough tough world...
that is infact the team i was referring to

4 wins in a row...then lose at home to peter fat face red nose cunt breath ridsdales's cardiff city; how embarassaing

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Jimmy_B said:
lolz, wasnt the benfica game fun enough for you?
Yeah but the fun iz surely over by now.

Oh and itz borin whenever Liverpool winz. Only excitin when they lose. :)

Jimmy_B

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Yeah but the fun iz surely over by now.

not really, the real fun is watching manyoo fans thinking all is rosey down at the old toilet.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Everton hold United.. what do you know jimmy, this IS fun. :D

Meanwhile Inter take down Milan at home while Juventus rolls Cagliari. Definitely time for some young blood in the Milan defence or this season's over. On recent for you can no longer really say they're one of the favourites for the Serie A or Champion's League...maybe they'll finish outside the top 4 and Kaka will want to come to Liverpool :D

Last edited:

Diddimz

HSC
newcastle won, pinch me i must be dreaming, how can we win with our current manager is beyond me, now souness will be here for longer:(

T

timbk2

liverpool in 2nd place now! woohoo .. and they have everton to thank for it. haha

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Kaka wanting Anfield? On my FIFA 06 he was just transferred to Celtic. Is it a sign??!?!11?!

Oh, and todays me 18th. Having it on a monday licks dick, theres no one to get pissed with. Yet.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Benny_ said:
Everton hold United.. what do you know jimmy, this IS fun. :D

Meanwhile Inter take down Milan at home while Juventus rolls Cagliari. Definitely time for some young blood in the Milan defence or this season's over. On recent for you can no longer really say they're one of the favourites for the Serie A or Champion's League...maybe they'll finish outside the top 4 and Kaka will want to come to Liverpool :D
Pscht siff 'pool's midfield isn't strong enough already :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
nedzelic said:
that is infact the team i was referring to

4 wins in a row...then lose at home to peter fat face red nose cunt breath ridsdales's cardiff city; how embarassaing
how do you listen to them??

bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
Kaka wanting Anfield? On my FIFA 06 he was just transferred to Celtic. Is it a sign??!?!11?!

Oh, and todays me 18th. Having it on a monday licks dick, theres no one to get pissed with. Yet.
happy birthday! you can now come out and drink with us at games :)

well done to everton btw...tough game, manyoo seemed in all sorts, and Rio once again showed why he's in the england squad (yes, thats sarcastic), and silvestre...such total class, lets all trick our own keepers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)