The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Does anyone know of a store in Sydney which specifically sells football jerseys? I've been to Rebel Sport and co but they dont seem to have a good West Ham range :/

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
copious said:
Does anyone know of a store in Sydney which specifically sells football jerseys? I've been to Rebel Sport and co but they dont seem to have a good West Ham range :/
I've heard Soccer Warehouse out at Glenwood has a good range of football stuff, never been but when I'm down in syd next would like to go and have a look.

Or, maybe ordering direct from the club in London, had a quick look at the site and jerseys are A$111, but then theres a A$58 shipping fee, but at least you'll know that the money is going directly to support the club.

Soccer Warehouse is located at:
SOCCER NSW Headquarters: Valentine Sports Park.
235-257 Meurants Lane Glenwood 2768.
Operating hours - Monday -Friday 9.00am--5.00pm.
Phone:02 8814 4438/4439

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Big Cup game comin up tomorrow, I can see Rooney endin hiz goal drought and Ruud gettin to hiz 150 goal mark. 3-1 to United. :)

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
how bout a song to get us into the mood:

He's only a poor little scouser,
His face is all battered and torn,
He made me feel sick,
So I hit him with a brick,
And now he don't sing anymore :D

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Big Cup game comin up tomorrow, I can see Rooney endin hiz goal drought and Ruud gettin to hiz 150 goal mark. 3-1 to United. :)
i second that..i reckon 3-0 if brown plays...the guys on his way bac to his best

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Very bad result fo uz, not only bein knocked out of the FA Cup by the Scouserz, but also losin Smith to a horror injury. Damn I wish that boy all the best and hopefully he'll come back stronger next season.

T

timbk2

good win for livo.. ... shame about smith but. looked horrible. he broke his leg and dislocated his ankle in one go.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I don't think he'd be so worried about his ankle, but that break is going to keep him out for a long, long time. Who the heck have United got to play DM now?

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Well after 85yrs we were probly due for a win :)

Cisse was out for abt 6mths last yr with his broken leg, i guess Smith will be lookin at a similar time off...

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
We now only have Fletcher, Richardson, Park in central midfield now. None of which are natural DMz.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Fergie will prob chuck Rio back in there and have Brown and Vidic in the middle of defence.

Only 1 trophy to look forward to now, the Carling Cup.

Oh and can't wait fo Chelsea Barca again, I'm missin work just to watch it. :)

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Benny_ said:
Arsenal have no chance against Madrid now.
Reyes is fit. Henry will want to play well against Real before he fecks off to Barca in the summer.

I'm thinking 3-2 to Real...and then 2-1 at Higbury to the Gooners. Neither side has any semblance of a defence so it should be an entertaining match.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Real should thrash Arse at home, Ronaldo and Zidane to do the trickz, or Robinho, or Cicinho. :)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
AcStyle* said:
Well after 85yrs we were probly due for a win :)

Cisse was out for abt 6mths last yr with his broken leg, i guess Smith will be lookin at a similar time off...
premierleague.com said up to 8 months, but he'll probably recover earlier

Jimmy_B

HSC
GoodToGo said:
Reyes is fit. Henry will want to play well against Real before he fecks off to Barca in the summer.

I'm thinking 3-2 to Real...and then 2-1 at Higbury to the Gooners. Neither side has any semblance of a defence so it should be an entertaining match.
despite your injuries, you've still got the third best defence ine ngland apparently.

your babies have done super this season, it's just henry,ljungber,gilberto,pires and campbell who've let the team down. thankfully apart from arsesol all the rest will be starting tommorow!!

edit: super av by the way. i remember my bro sending me a pic of that a while back ;)

Jimmy_B

HSC
Benny_ said:
Arsenal have no chance against Madrid now.
^^LMF said:
I never believed they had a chance anyway.

Wit Madrid hittin some form recently you would be a brave man to back the Arse.
thanks to you jinxing cunts, hectic is now $800 richer. fair play to them, their best performance since their 49 game streak ended.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Jimmy_B said:
despite your injuries, you've still got the third best defence ine ngland apparently.

your babies have done super this season, it's just henry,ljungber,gilberto,pires and campbell who've let the team down. thankfully apart from arsesol all the rest will be starting tommorow!!

edit: super av by the way. i remember my bro sending me a pic of that a while back ;)
Arsenal 1 Real Madrid 0

Could've been by a bigger margin if we took our chances...but 1-0 to take back to Highbury suits me fine. Ronaldo has become a fattie...Cassano should have come on for them.

Yeah the kids have done well. Gilberto (who out can't shoot, pass or tackle) and Pires have been the main culprits for mine. It's usually quite painful watching 'bert on the ball.

Yeah the Henry at Barca is a cool pic...but in light of the win in Spain I've changed it. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)