The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
... said:
we can beat them anytime!
Oh yeah exactly.

And lookz like Ballack will certainly come to England after the World Cup. Plz, don't become a blue kunt.

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
I wish Farina would get over it, sick of reading shite like that. I am all for SBS broadcasting the World Cup, as Les puts foward some excellent points in his article.

Jimmy_B

HSC
LMF^^ said:
And lookz like Ballack will certainly come to England after the World Cup. Plz, don't become a blue kunt.
Arsene Wenger said:
“I have not been offered Ballack because he has signed somewhere else.

“Blue suits him much better.”
looks like that one's sorted out now.....

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Jimmy_B said:
looks like that one's sorted out now.....
Not like Wenger knowz everythin that goez on in football. He can still become a Red Devil though, just won't have the same wage.

Jimmy_B

HSC
he said he'd already signed somewhere else. he's probably got a better idea than most of us anyway. but don't lose hope there manyoo fans, he's still coming!!!

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Alonso tends to really step it up with Stevie's out, best performance from him all season last night.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Dumb Everton who can't even take advantage of the extra man, and end up losin two goalz in that period. Purple patch my arse.

Meanwhile Parmaz resurgence continuez, along wit Milan who look mo and mo dangerouz. They'll be hard to beat in the quarter final.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Drogba showed again why he costed 24mil, by scorin wit the help of a handball. My god hez a greater striker.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
One day God will strike down Chelsea and everyone associated with it. It doesn't matter what form he takes.. Jehovah..Allah.. L Ron Hubbard.. Robbie Fowler, whoever, as long as it happens.

Meanwhile, here's an amusing article where the CEO of Everton tries to fob off the G-14. How about you try and get an invitation first eh keith? ;)

Last edited:

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
This is wot the Soccernet Insider wrote of Drogba & co:

Deliberately controlling the ball with his arm in the box before lashing home his second, his elaborate celebrations provided a great disguise for his latest indiscretion. Disgraceful, shameful and incredibly annoying, Drogba must now have lost the remaining friend he may have had in England.

This is the guy who tried and failed to pull off a similar trick at Fulham last Sunday and the guy who pointed to the fair play logo on his arm after scoring the first goal in this game, but Jose Mourinho's win at all costs attitude has got into the soul of these Chelsea players. Drogba is rapidly emerging as the symbol of his less than savoury mentality.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
I am quite annoyed at my team this last week.

Which is Leeds.

We had a great chance to push up to only one point behind Sheffield United in the race for auto-promotion, but bombed it with a loss at home to Crystal Palace, and then a draw at home against 15th-placed Stoke.

And now we sit in fourth (on goal difference), on 72 points with Watford. Sheff Utd are 78, and Reading are far ahead on 92.

Leeds play Reading in about three weeks, and then Sheffield United three days later.

Should be a cracking couple of matches!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Drogba iz a piece of shit, he got hit by the ball in the game and fell to the ground like he got shot. Even Terry and Lampard have reportedly told Drogba to stop divin. He also got booed when he waz announced the MOTM on the weekend, by hiz own fanz. What a popular man.

Reading are already promoted, they have nothin to play fo against Leeds. I hope you guys get promoted, so we can thump you back down there next season. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)