The Official Football Thread 2007/08 (1 Viewer)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Led-Zep said:
eagles was woeful in the 2nd half, he is no understudy to ronaldo let alone park!, i thought we shouldve had nani on the right and anderson on the left, with tevez and saha uipfront, when i heard he was fit. its amazing that with rooney and ronaldo out the man we really missed is saha, surely fergie shouldve realised this and went for a short term attacker eg saha, macarthy, hell even bent when he was available wouldve done the job (not for that amount tho). i have a feeling that next summer we will see the arrival of a striker, ala alves from hereenveen who has been linked, berbatov or huuntelaar. torres wouldve been perfect and ive said it all along he was my choice.

still the prospect of ronaldo, rooney, neville, anderson (when fit and after a few games) and saha back is quite scary, let alone park when he returns too.
Gee you really do love Torres don't you? He loved the Scousers before he moved there, so I wouldn't be happy if he became one of us even if we did get him. I'm glad he's not with us, we don't need ppl like that, prob turn out to be another Heinze cunt.

Villa 2-0 Chelsea. That's a fantastic result. :D Go go Martin O'Neill.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Arsenal and Liverpool leading with games in hand, not a bad start to the season :D

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
withoutaface said:
Arsenal and Liverpool leading with games in hand, not a bad start to the season
Indeed. I'd be pretty happy if Liverpool and Arsenal were 1 & 2 over United and Chelsea. In the right order of course :D

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Liverpool win 6-0 against Derby and it's already a greater feat than United beating Roma 7-1. :rolleyes:

Let's face it, don't get too ahead of yourselves just now. None of us were getting big heads at the same time last season, and we accumulated more points than anyone has so far this season back then.

The smaller teams have gained considerable quality this season, every team is bound to lose points sooner or later. If we're worried about a 2 point deficit, might as well give up now.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Fucking hell, no TV or internet for two weeks and I come back to David Dein selling his shares to a Russian cunt who makes Abramovich look like Mother Teresa; and Liverpool on top of the table with most goals scored.

Got all the games on my hard drive so looking forward to watching them.

Chuffed with the Diarra signing, people have been raving about how well him and Diaby have been playing togethor at junior levels for France now Wenger has brought that to club football. Future French midfield for a decade or so.

We might not be as strong in the centre as Chelsea or Liverpool but Cesc, Diaby, Denilson, Diarra has a tremendous upside to it and we've got Fran Merida going to get his shot this season too. We could have a monstrous midfield in a couple of years time.

Really excited by what the future holds on the pitch. Off the pitch not so much.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Holiday! Went to India saw the Taj Mahal then went on a 15 day trek around the Himalayas. Got to see parts of Bhutan, Nepal and China. Best few weeks of my life, I should do something like it every transfer window ;)

Watched all the Arsenal games and am pretty happy. Not in the best of form apart from the Portsmouth game, but we're grinding out results. Jens needs a long break though. He's already cost us top spot on the table for now.

Also, check this out: Crossbar challenge Some of the shots are hilarious.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Did you go on holidays or something? Or did you move houses?

Most rich fuckers in this world are up to no good, and this is a continuing trend in football with people buying up clubs. That's expected anyway, it's almost inevitable that Arsenal will be owned by a foreigner soon.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Watched the England-Israel match, and finally England played some decent football with Owen scoring a beauty. Take Lampard out of the midfield, and England can play. It wasn't a super impressive performance, but it's definitely better than their previous games.

The Italy-France game was a snooze. Materazzi wore a "I love Paris" t-shirt in the stands, hahaha what a character, I'm starting to like that guy now.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Owen gets a brace against Russia... I can only imagine the possibilites putting Owen in this form up against Derby this week. >:)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
RUB!X said:
Well yeah that's fucked up for sure. That ref will get blasted by Platini.

Scotland beat France 1-0 at Paris. Now that's something. I almost feel happy about this, but unfortunately our Fletcher got injured in that game so it's not all too good. But damn, what a result. This Craig Gordon is worth his heavy pricetag afterall.

How come Youtube embedding works in certain sections of this forum but not here?

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
I was so pissed at that decision, because now surely Hungary have no chance of qualifying for Euro08, we were on a high aswell, we were turning it around and playing some good football, wins over Italy (3-1) in a friendly, beating Bosnia-Herz last week (1-0) and 0-0, 70 mins into the game in Turkey and getting that bullshit decision will just have shattered them :(

Anyway, Sp*rs v. Arse now, and the other games are all at 0-0 ...

khatib

No 1 livo fc fan
HSC
Chelsea FC said:
CHELSEA AND MAN UTD HEAD TO HEAD THIS YEAR

THE OTHERS HAVE NO HOPE

LIVERPOOL ARE RUBBISH - THEY ONLY WIN GAMES BY FLUKES AND FRANKLY THEY LOSE GAMES WHEN THEY SUPPOSE TO WIN AND VICE VERSA.

THE DAYS OF LIVERPOOL CHALLENGING FOR THE ENGLISH TITLE IS OVER. 17YRS *cough* *cough*

ARSENAL - oh dear....:rofl:

CHELSEA ALL DA WAY !!! - THIS SEASON WINNING THE PREMIERSHIP WILL BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN TRYING TO WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.
liverpool are shittt,,,,, oh come on,, talking about the leading team on the ladder being shitt, and when there in there best form ever, with international players flying in, and waittt manchester united are what excatlyy,, there nothing without rio fernando,,, whys dat cos he beilevs in the livo pride and is comeing to us.... oh one more thing,,, who are being qouted as the best fans of footbal in the whole entire world cos of loyalty,, lets seee. yepp DATS THE LIVO PRIDE.
dnt get me wrong chelsea are a gr8 team, but no other team can come back the way liverpool did in the 2005 grandfinal of UEFA from 3-0 at second half and win the match by an equliser then going to penalties,, dats the livoo heros im talking aboutt.... u get the facts 1st, den tlk about our workk..... and yepp us girls now about there football too!!!!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
khatib said:
liverpool are shittt,,,,, oh come on,, talking about the leading team on the ladder being shitt, and when there in there best form ever, with international players flying in, and waittt manchester united are what excatlyy,, there nothing without rio fernando,,, whys dat cos he beilevs in the livo pride and is comeing to us.... oh one more thing,,, who are being qouted as the best fans of footbal in the whole entire world cos of loyalty,, lets seee. yepp DATS THE LIVO PRIDE.
dnt get me wrong chelsea are a gr8 team, but no other team can come back the way liverpool did in the 2005 grandfinal of UEFA from 3-0 at second half and win the match by an equliser then going to penalties,, dats the livoo heros im talking aboutt.... u get the facts 1st, den tlk about our workk..... and yepp us girls now about there football too!!!!
Please be less retarded.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Tottenham Hotspur can fuck off and die right now. We gift you a goal and you still can't win.

In the lead for 50 minutes chanting disgusting songs about our manager only for Cesc and Ade to score world class goals. What happens next? You start leaving.

Hahahahahahaha!! 3-1 to The Arsenal, you can stop dreaming of the Champions League now, you're not in our league.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
that was just fucking brilliant, we were awesome, love making the cunts suffer, cya jol!

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Darren Bent 17M? Bahahahahahahaha!

Best strikeforce in the league? Kaboul the new rock in defence? Taraabt the new Zidane? New power in North London? This is hilarious. Top of the league, great start to the season so far.

If you haven't seen Cesc's goal and Ade's second goal you gotta. Absolute wonder strikes.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
thanks for that, sopcast started its coverage late and the links kept stuffing up and i missed those 2 goals, much appreciated ...
how exciting is this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)