The Official Football Thread 2007/08 (1 Viewer)

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
The terrorist nation of Iraq has ten Australia in soccer!

k

Last edited:

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Re: The terrorist nation of Iraq has ten Australia in soccer!

SomeoneCool said:
What do you all think about this outrage? Iraq must have threatened to blow up the entire country if Australia didn't take the dive. :ninja:
Have a cup of shut the fuck up.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC

Scolari is new Chelsea boss

blakegman

HSC
N/A

Unproven at club level but that said it could have been worse.

I just hope he recruits well.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A

Now we know why he's advising Ronaldo to go to Madrid. :rolleyes:

kuytbird

HSC
i dunno i dont reckon he should/will move, but i reckon that he would destroy the spanish league. It suits the way he plays to a t. Hope he doesnt move but, i quite like watching him having to overcome some hard hits.
Whats doin with the Barry to l'pool talk....?
and scholari at chelsea....look forward to seeing what he can do, whether hes the one that will take em to the top or not will be interesting....

Peartie

HSC
Vjatšislav Voykobolinov (bellarussia international) has signed a contract with Football League team Exeter City FC....

Go The Grecians

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
Deco to Chelsea, maybe Joao Moutinho and Quaresma to follow soon

u-borat

Banned
HSC
Chelsea are scumbags, and single-handedly withering away my interest in football.

And no, none of you are real fans, unless you supported those **** pre-Abrahamovich.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
u-borat said:
Chelsea are scumbags, and single-handedly withering away my interest in football.

And no, none of you are real fans, unless you supported those **** pre-Abrahamovich.
Sorry who do you go for ?

Because all the other big 4 have all home grown youth developed players and never have spent money in the transfer window ?

Anyway Chelsea in talks with Robinho.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
Liverpool.

Just look at the price tags that come along with 2/3 of the Chelsea squad...Ferreira, Bosingwa, Carvalho, Alex, Essien, Drogba, Shevchenko, Mikel, Anelka, Malouda, SWP and undoudtedly others all cost upwards of 15 milion pounds...and in essence, is driving up the transfer market single-handedly.

And its extremely hilarious how roman tries to poach away other team's superstars....players like torres, kaka, messi, all of whom know that there's more to football than money.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Chelsea has a dirty Russian owner with endless financial resources to buy players in the market. They're probably the only club in the world that doesn't operate on a budget.

Real Madrid are the same, except that they're even more dirty.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
LMF^^...How are you mate? It's good to see that you still contribute to this thread. Awesome season for Man United. Our most important transfer activity over the break will be keeping Ronaldo from going to Madrid. I can't see any reason why people suggest that Real Madrid is a step up from Man United?

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
matt#1 said:
LMF^^...How are you mate? It's good to see that you still contribute to this thread. Awesome season for Man United. Our most important transfer activity over the break will be keeping Ronaldo from going to Madrid. I can't see any reason why people suggest that Real Madrid is a step up from Man United?
Why suddenly pop up when all the excitement of the regular season is over? :cool:

Real Madrid is not necessarily a bigger club than Man United, but for the many Iberians it is a dream for them to play for Madrid. I guess the same too for Latinos, hell that's why we have that Goal movie.

Ronaldo has a childhood dream of playing for Madrid, and they're all feeding on that. Still unlikely that we'll sell him, no matter what Calderon says. I expect him to be part of our squad this season. He's just finished his operation so we should see him probably by the beginning of September.

kuytbird

HSC
well i think its fair to say that chelsea have got what they deserved....

champo league still hasnt gone, havent set the world alight with their football....
interesting to see what scholari does.

Charizard

HSC
kuytbird said:
well i think its fair to say that chelsea have got what they deserved....

champo league still hasnt gone, havent set the world alight with their football....
interesting to see what scholari does.
Got what they deserved ?

You mean 2 league titles, 1 FA cup and 2 league cups?

that's without mentioning all the runners up's and top 4 finishes in competitions.

champ league can come this year.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
more like, the complete and utter disrespect and dislike from most fans from every other english club.
cept qpr, they're well on their way to becoming a chelsea.

Charizard

HSC
u-borat said:
more like, the complete and utter disrespect and dislike from most fans from every other english club.
cept qpr, they're well on their way to becoming a chelsea.
Better then Leeds.

I bet your a Man Utd supporter.

Man Utd can also be used interchangeably with bandwagon supporter.

Nobody respects you either.

Bainesy

HSC
Ronaldo is an idiot. Man U are stupid if they keep him. He doesnt want to play for manu anymore and is injured and had just come of a great season, one that he will never top. his price will only go down. and why keep a player that has 0 loyalty?

same reason why Ade and Hleb from arsenal should be sold ASAP

And Chelsea are crap too. What kind of club is that anyway? dumb*** at the top of the chain who can buy anyplayer he wants too but what is the result? crapness.
"You mean 2 league titles, 1 FA cup and 2 league cups" -charizard
to win the league cup with bags of money on hand is a joke. just look at the kind of clubs that have made it to the final in the past. 3 titles worth the millions that have been spent? i dont think so. Manu did better than Chel last season and who did they buy? barely anyone.

stop defending theses two laughable teams. (Inter and Real Madrid are the other 2 but lets not go there now ;))

Pick a better club and start again. How about Hull eh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)