• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OFFICIAL Guns N' Roses thread (1 Viewer)

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
g'n'r are a fucking mad band
Axl however is a fuckwit, was an will continue to be

no one from the original G'nR is playin with axl because he is a control freak.
slash however is a Awesome rock guitarist. he will always play like a freak

iwannarock

HSC
heybraham said:
could i just see a show of hands if you know who these guys are:

QUOTE]

Duff McCagen, Steven Adler, Slash, Axl Rose, Izzy Stradlin.

Guns n Fuckin ROSES! :cool:

they are my favourite band.

yes axl rose is a bit of a fuck wit. but he got famous way too quickly and thought he could get away with anything. like this little performance.

http://www.cochonsalemontreal.com/video/st-louis.qt

fucking priceless

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Slash's hair and top hat and signature ciggy. Is there anything more rock n roll ?

iwannarock

HSC
he was ordering the security guards to get some guy in the crowd that was pissing him off.

he says "take that.........take that............ i'll take it god damnit" before jumping into the crowd to take care of it himself. :cool:

the funniest is slash off his face saying "he messed up the microphone............... we're outta here"

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
iwannarock said:
he was ordering the security guards to get some guy in the crowd that was pissing him off.

he says "take that.........take that............ i'll take it god damnit" before jumping into the crowd to take care of it himself. :cool:

the funniest is slash off his face saying "he messed up the microphone............... we're outta here"
amazing. i watched a video of the new line up playing welcome to the jungle. it was one of the saddest things ive ever seen.i wish axl would give it up already, chinese democracy will be shit we all know it

ledzeppelin

HSC
i reckon chinese democracy (if it ever gets released) will be pretty awesome
it couldn't not be, given all the time and effort put into it
you also have to remember that axl's vocals have always been pretty shit live
they're only really good in studio

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
ledzeppelin said:
i reckon chinese democracy (if it ever gets released) will be pretty awesome
it couldn't not be, given all the time and effort put into it
you also have to remember that axl's vocals have always been pretty shit live
they're only really good in studio
yea but they were even worse this time, plus that bucketguy cant play anywhere near as good as slash

iwannarock

HSC
im an idiot said:
plus that bucketguy cant play anywhere near as good as slash
you have got to be kidding. slash is my favourite guitarist of all time, but even i know when he's beat.

buckethead is a better guitarist than pretty much anyone out there. massively versatile. can go from jimi style blues to ridiculous shred.

i used to think the same as you. then i actually listend to all of bucketheads songs and albums. have you heard buckethead go nuts on the nighttrain solo at rock in rio 3. its crazy.

ah well buckethead isnt in GNR anymore so you have nothing to worry about. he was the biggest asset the new GNR had.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
bucket head isnt playing in G n R anymore
i think the new album has so much fucking hype an has waited so long
i think it will be a pile of shit personally. axl is a fuckwit, as that vid showed

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
iwannarock said:
you have got to be kidding. slash is my favourite guitarist of all time, but even i know when he's beat.

buckethead is a better guitarist than pretty much anyone out there. massively versatile. can go from jimi style blues to ridiculous shred.

i used to think the same as you. then i actually listend to all of bucketheads songs and albums. have you heard buckethead go nuts on the nighttrain solo at rock in rio 3. its crazy.

ah well buckethead isnt in GNR anymore so you have nothing to worry about. he was the biggest asset the new GNR had.
he's like a robot, he lacks the emotion slash had

iwannarock

HSC
im an idiot said:
he's like a robot, he lacks the emotion slash had
yeah i'm guessing you've heard like one buckethead song.

pretty biased.......you've heard slashes solos and songs on the radio a bazillion times ofcourse they're gonna be memorable.

i wonder why slash's solos in VR aren't so "emoitional" as his previous efforts. doesn't the solo in You Got No Right or Loving the Alien get close to November Rain or Sweet Child o Mine?

If YGNR and LTA were pushed on radio so you hear them all the time.......Slash's solo's would be just as popular as his previous stuff.

anyway i got sidetracked.

my main point is that buckethead is not a robot, he's a better guitarist than slash. he doesnt lack emotion one bit. i'm gonna find a video of buckethead covering jimi's "machine gun" to prove my point.

ledzeppelin

HSC
where can i download some buckethead from
ive been struggling for a while to find places to get it from

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
iwannarock said:
i wonder why slash's solos in VR aren't so "emoitional" as his previous efforts. doesn't the solo in You Got No Right or Loving the Alien get close to November Rain or Sweet Child o Mine?
nope .

iwannarock

HSC
If LTA and YGNR were pushed as much as SCOM and NR were back in the day you might have a different answer.

The YGNR solo is pretty fuckin awesome, its just nobody knows it like the NR solo for eg.

led zeppelin search some torrent sites like www.torrentspy.com

a really good album of b'head's is "colma". its just chilly sorta background music. accoustic style mainly.

population override is his bluesy sorta rock album. keep in mind these are all instrumental, and buckethead is a bit weird so expect that too.

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
iwannarock said:
population override is his bluesy sorta rock album. keep in mind these are all instrumental, and buckethead is a bit weird so expect that too.
youd expect something not weird from a guy with a fucking bucket on his head?

arrested development
HSC
My dad took me to see Guns N' Roses when I was 4 years old.

It was fun.

But I was scared of Axl's tight pants.

That is all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)