The Official NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
wat? can you explain. i missed the game ugh.
powerplay. each team gets a powerplay for each half.
the attacking team signals when they want to activate the powerplay and the defending team has to choose 2 players to send off for 5 minutes.
the 2 players stay sent off until the 5 minutes expire or the attacking team scores a try, whichever comes first.

it's a new rule for the all stars game that is designed to add 'excitement'

halapenyo

HSC
powerplay. each team gets a powerplay for each half.
the attacking team signals when they want to activate the powerplay and the defending team has to choose 2 players to send off for 5 minutes.
the 2 players stay sent off until the 5 minutes expire or the attacking team scores a try, whichever comes first.

it's a new rule for the all stars game that is designed to add 'excitement'
lol that is retarded. are they going to implement it this nrl season? hope not.

tigerian

HSC
N/A
what is about Jared Maxwell and the tigers? why did he favour Cronulla so much . Thank goodness he got the double movement penalty right but with the sharks offside and the pass to carney for his try being well forward why is he still refereeing. when referees favour clubs like he favoured Cronulla today its time to make way for an impartial ref. Maybe it was his first match of the season but if he continues to back sides against the tigers and allow them them so much leeway he should be dropped.

Fortunately he got the penalty right for the ultimate field goal but I thought he was going to miss it. I hope Maxwell changes because im sick of the way he favours sides who play the tigers . Does he have something against the club?

Ian

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
HA HA HA

lol@souffs

halapenyo

HSC
what is about Jared Maxwell and the tigers? why did he favour Cronulla so much . Thank goodness he got the double movement penalty right but with the sharks offside and the pass to carney for his try being well forward why is he still refereeing. when referees favour clubs like he favoured Cronulla today its time to make way for an impartial ref. Maybe it was his first match of the season but if he continues to back sides against the tigers and allow them them so much leeway he should be dropped.

Fortunately he got the penalty right for the ultimate field goal but I thought he was going to miss it. I hope Maxwell changes because im sick of the way he favours sides who play the tigers . Does he have something against the club?

Ian
m8 wat are you on about. he just got suspended for two games because he made a wrong call against the sharks in golden point which led to them losing.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
i registered for supercoach this year but yeah i don't think i'll maintain my team lol

cbf, you gotta be so asparagus keeping track of players stats etc.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I,d love to say eels are gonna win this year but yeah.......not gonna happen

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
i used to do dream team as well but quickly lost track of being bothered to follow and change every week due to injuries and suspensions etc

i just do tipping now 4/8 first week lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)