The Official "Thank God Year 11 Is Over" Thread (1 Viewer)

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
Quiet you. I have 3u maths, 3u english, physics, and the "new captain's" speech at the year 12 assembly in the next 7 days.

EDIT: woah crazy 2nd post above the first bug rears its ugly head again!

Last edited:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Well congratulations...

Good luck in Year 12 :)

Remember, every assesment from now on counts. :)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
damn dunt wana go on to yr12 >_<, oh wells, jus wonderin wat do u acutal do in history extenstion? might consider pickin it up ..

HSC
kazan said:
today was my last actual day of school. i only have exams and then the year 12 assesmbly to see if i get captain or not.

anyways HSC Here we come!!
tomorrows my last exam..phew... except for the fact its ext maths
next time i go to skool, it actually counts dammit

Last edited:
HSC
yeah lol, umm i dunno but i think maybe its just on urs coz on mine, urs is at the top.
u have any exams left??

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I still have 3 days of exams and then half a week of school after that... and we don't find out our school captains till next term. :(

p.s why does everyones posts go above mine?

There's an error in the board software. It's going a bit cuckoo again.

I_F

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
sorry to put a dampener on your enthusiasm. I say give it about 2 weeks...you will be somewhat doubtful...give it a couple of months and you will be wishing for year 11 again. That feeling does not leave you. And now, at the end of my year 12...i am missing it already (ps NOT the work + pressure).

Having said that...all the best with everything. Study hard...no-one ever listens, i didnt...but procrastination is the evil. Trust me, and everyone else who is going to flock in with the advice and support...i hope =p

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
lourai*87 said:
sorry to put a dampener on your enthusiasm. I say give it about 2 weeks...you will be somewhat doubtful...give it a couple of months and you will be wishing for year 11 again. That feeling does not leave you. And now, at the end of my year 12...i am missing it already (ps NOT the work + pressure).

Having said that...all the best with everything. Study hard...no-one ever listens, i didnt...but procrastination is the evil. Trust me, and everyone else who is going to flock in with the advice and support...i hope =p
lolz totally agree
i dont like the sound of ending yr11 alreadi =|

dw, we r all gonna do well. =P

good luck to kazan btw.

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
lolz.. lucky pplz.. XD..i am still cramming two exams (explain the inactiveness on net..)..
does it mean we gonna get kick out of this thread... 3weeks later? o_O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)