The Official "Thank God Year 11 Is Over" Thread (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
HamuTarou said:
anybody realised that we wasted 12 yrs of education? cos only yr 12 counts towards our final mark....
yer well u pik up all the skills to prepare urself for yr12 ..

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
I am glad that year 11 is over since i want school to finish quickly. I dislike going to school because of the huge workload and that there is nothing much interesting about sitting in a classroom for a few hours a day for about 200 days a year. I would rather be doing something more interesting instead. All those exams are usually about remembering the information, it tests on how well you remember and it isnt a measure of your intelligence.

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
anybody realised that we wasted 12 yrs of education? cos only yr 12 counts towards our final mark....

Try doing Year 12 without doing anything before. You can't count, can't speak, can't read, can't do anything required for the HSC. There's a reason why you have 12 years of education before you hit the final exams and adulthood.

I_F

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
>>>Schools out<<<
how i wish that would sink in!!!
i just dont feel it yet...

yay for smartness... thatz my plan for the holidays!
to learn everything i don't know re:yr 11...

is anybody starting their yr12 courses in the holiday to get a one up on everyone else?

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I still have a Chem assignment and a piano exam to do these holidays... :(

I_F

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Remember everyone, this school holidays is YOUR END OF YEAR(11) HOLIDAYS.
It'll be the last holidays that you r free of exams, assignments, major works etc

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
We had an assembly on the Year 12 Class of 2005 farewell today. They have just completed the HSC course, while we are just about to start it. Year 12 has ended for them and Year 11 has ended for us. Their reign of terror is over and our reign of terror will begin. Go Class of 2006!

P

pLuvia

Trebla said:
We had an assembly on the Year 12 Class of 2005 farewell today. They have just completed the HSC course, while we are just about to start it. Year 12 has ended for them and Year 11 has ended for us. Their reign of terror is over and our reign of terror will begin. Go Class of 2006!
hahahah yeh good way to put it haha

[Damo]

HSC
Smart_Dunce said:
It'll be the last holidays that you r free of exams, assignments, major works etc
Yeh, true, unless your doing Accelerated Maths HSC this year or another accelerated subject

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
Smart_Dunce said:
What the. I thought Term 4 week1 was the starting point for all.
yeah, every single subject has a yr 11 exam next term and we have to do an english extension assignment too! Stupid yr11... we have 2 weeks worth of exams :(

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
Smart_Dunce said:
Hey Smart_Dunce, just remembered you mentioning you went to my school. Who are you?
(PM the response, yours was disabled.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)