the only thing worth reading on this page. (1 Viewer)

jordzy

HSC
so i put forth the question, as it has been done so many times before.

WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY, DO YOU FEMALES SHOW ANY ATTENTION TO
-FOOTYHEADS
-ANYONE WITH A RATS RAIL
-SOUTHERN CROSS'S
-ANYONE WHO TAKE THEIR SINGLET OFF
-A GUY WITH A BODY BUT NO BRAIN.
-A TATTO OF YOUR OWN LAST NAME ON YOU

let me go into a little more depth.

firstly at this present moment i think ~96% of females fall into this stereotype ( not you ayo dont worrie). and i wish to raise the question why? what is it that would causes you to be anything other than repealed away from these people?
im not saying dudes with good bodys are all dumb, nor am i saying footyheads cant be smart, but more oftern than not the guys who get the nice girls have several off these characteristics.

i dont say this out of anger or rage, infact quite the opposite, i have a girlfriend and im very content with my relationship, but i do have to ask; why? i offer my girlfriend humor which isnt at her expence to make my friends in footyshorts laugh, and i tell her i love her because i mean it, not to get in her pants.
you blatently know this is what they are doing more oftern than not, and yet you still go for these types of guys. this isnt aimed at everyone as i know not everyone is like this. but the sad fact of the matter is, the majority are. please dont try to tell me that nice girls wont go for these types of guys because they do. i've seen it. i lol'd. but it happends. sooo please discuss.....

jordzy

HSC
AWWWW NOOOOO

did you tick a few of the box's?

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
first post in a thread that will get 1000 replies about boring stuff

HalcyonSky

HSC
because those characteristics are signs of an Alpha Male

Sarebs

HSC
Wow, just realised a good 95% of the guys I know fit into those categories. But hey, they make for awesome FRIENDS.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I am in fact repulsed by all in that list except for "ANYONE WHO TAKE THEIR SINGLET OFF" if they have a good body. And why would i pay attention to them? Because they're nice to look at but it doesn't mean i'll go out with them XD

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
I am not friends with anyone who meets those criteria. In fact, I often openly shown comtempt for people who have southern cross tattoos, feel the need to go around shirtless 24/7 and has a rat's tail.

Here's a key thing for you to remember: STOP GENERALISING :)

96% of girls? Really. Then I'd recommend finding some new female friends instead of making stupidly broad statements like this on the internet.

Juraga

HSC
Meh, girls seek out those who draw attention to themselves.

Pretty simple, I thought.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
So really what you are asking is why do girls become attracted to men with no brains etc?

Same reason men do i guess.

Katherwin

HSC
That pretty much categorises the opposite of what I go for.

Tattoos and rats tails are dirty, in my opinion.

untouchablecuz

HSC
http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2009/01/27/1111118/682583-is-it-pride-or-prejudice-.jpg

i'd tap that

;)

untouchablecuz

HSC
so i put forth the question, as it has been done so many times before.

WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY, DO YOU FEMALES SHOW ANY ATTENTION TO
-FOOTYHEADS
-ANYONE WITH A RATS RAIL
-SOUTHERN CROSS'S
-ANYONE WHO TAKE THEIR SINGLET OFF
-A GUY WITH A BODY BUT NO BRAIN.
-A TATTO OF YOUR OWN LAST NAME ON YOU

let me go into a little more depth.

firstly at this present moment i think ~96% of females fall into this stereotype ( not you ayo dont worrie). and i wish to raise the question why? what is it that would causes you to be anything other than repealed away from these people?
im not saying dudes with good bodys are all dumb, nor am i saying footyheads cant be smart, but more oftern than not the guys who get the nice girls have several off these characteristics.

i dont say this out of anger or rage, infact quite the opposite, i have a girlfriend and im very content with my relationship, but i do have to ask; why? i offer my girlfriend humor which isnt at her expence to make my friends in footyshorts laugh, and i tell her i love her because i mean it, not to get in her pants.
you blatently know this is what they are doing more oftern than not, and yet you still go for these types of guys. this isnt aimed at everyone as i know not everyone is like this. but the sad fact of the matter is, the majority are. please dont try to tell me that nice girls wont go for these types of guys because they do. i've seen it. i lol'd. but it happends. sooo please discuss.....
did a footy head reject you or something

HSC
Uni Grad
Girls that like those are girls you dont want to know anywayz ('cept maybz the singlet however if that's all they want then they tarded)

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
dude, harden the fuck up and get over it

what dyou want people to say? cos people like big guys that look good?

get over it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)