• Total voters

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
bazookajoe said:
ololz zing

My R4 has been shipped :)
10-14 days :(
My payment just got received, which means the fucking thing won't ship until May 7th. Seriously China, what the fuck?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
withoutaface said:
My payment just got received, which means the fucking thing won't ship until May 7th. Seriously China, what the fuck?
Ouch that's rough :(
I think I got in just in time

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
stazi said:
hay guyz. what is happinying?
i lol'd

withoutaface said:
You're doing bamboogaming, too?

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
In that giant forest looking thing with the Chansey girl before the city witht he other thing. All pokemon at Lv17, except Magikarp which is at 18.

tarsus

Dead Apostle
HSC
Anybody here familiar with breeding moves? Do I let my Meditite have secks with Abra to get Psycho Cut? :eek:

I just beat the crap out of Roark (first gym, lol). Still far from Solaceon Town.

Shite.

Are there any pokemon with the natural ability or a hold item that stops wild pokemon from running?
The trait that your after is "Arena Trap" Your best pick would be a Dugtrio (preferably Jolly). Lightining quick bastards. After some googling, you can get 'em at Route 228. Encounter level: 52-54, 30% frequency rate during the day.

Last edited:

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
i traded with a dude at uni, he got a golem, i got my alakazam, now we're both happy

plus my badges are really shiny

i am shit at making poffins though the highest i got was lvl 12 :(

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
tarsus said:
Anybody here familiar with breeding moves? Do I let my Meditite have secks with Abra to get Psycho Cut? :eek:
Check out the egg moves at serebii.net, as you can see below, Meditite can learn it through breeding but Abra can't.
meditite: http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/307.shtml
abra: http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/063.shtml

tarsus said:
The trait that your after is "Arena Trap" Your best pick would be a Dugtrio (preferably Jolly). Lightining quick bastards. After some googling, you can get 'em at Route 228. Encounter level: 52-54, 30% frequency rate during the day.
Holy shit, that's exactly what I was after! You're the best, thanks dude.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i just encountered a chansey and was like yay, finally a rare pokeeemonz. then i killed it accidentally. and cried. but got 500 experience points for killing a Lv 16 pokemon.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
babydoll_ said:
i traded with a dude at uni, he got a golem, i got my alakazam, now we're both happy

plus my badges are really shiny

i am shit at making poffins though the highest i got was lvl 12 :(
how could you get a higher level poffin? i also get Lvl 12 max and I seem to stir quite well, finish within 50 secs and get no penalties?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
stazi said:
i just encountered a chansey and was like yay, finally a rare pokeeemonz. then i killed it accidentally. and cried. but got 500 experience points for killing a Lv 16 pokemon.
Chanseys give heaps good exp. for their levels. I think they have monster hp or something. They're not rare though, so I'm sure you will run into more.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hey jumb, wanna pwn me online?

EDIT: 6 vs 6, no items, level 50 cap thing however you did it

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Also, held items are okay.

edit: actually, give me a minute, i saved in victory road and want to complete it first

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
What time did you guys make those posts. I want in on battles.

EDIT: seems to have been 30mins ago. I want in yo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)