The problem of outlaw bikies (2 Viewers)

Lentern

HSC
Re: Fuckin' bikies!

come down to livo and ill fucking belt the shit out of you.
Pfft bro Livo is for wanna be westies who couldn't stand the heat around Guildford/Granville/Merrylands.

To the point, most bikie incidents are amongst other bikies, mind your own business and it's extremely unlikely they'll ever give you any grief. Just let them be and all they'll do is bash each other, only chase them when they go after the general public.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Shoot them on sight IMO. OH WAIT THEY ARE DOING THAT FOR US

Barmble

HSC

To the point, most bikie incidents are amongst other bikies, mind your own business and it's extremely unlikely they'll ever give you any grief. Just let them be and all they'll do is bash each other, only chase them when they go after the general public.
What has that got to do with anything? They partake in criminal activity, therefore they need to be fucked by the law.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

Legalise soft drugs (most of the money is still being made in the giant cannabis/speed/pills industries) = bikie problem solved.

Drone23

HSC

Let's fukin fight them all.

Lentern

HSC

What has that got to do with anything? They partake in criminal activity, therefore they need to be fucked by the law.
Drawing armed, organised violent renegades into conflict with general society versus letting them finish each other off. Which sounds better for the law abiding society whose protection should be the laws primary objective.

sarahdee

HSC

oh gosh, the bikies. was watching the news with my father yesterday and he was like "fools, i was in gangs when i was fourteen, FOURTEEN', like c'mon!" and then we saw their wives and mothers crying and complaining and then he's like "you know they are committing crimes and they carry around guns, but no when someone gets hurt, it's a big shock huh?" seriously, these women know what their husbands or sons are doing.. yet don't do anything about it and now complain.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

Drawing armed, organised violent renegades into conflict with general society versus letting them finish each other off. Which sounds better for the law abiding society whose protection should be the laws primary objective.
You say it like they're just going to disappear of their own accord.

Their actions aren't independent of general society.

incentivation

Hmmmmm....
HSC
N/A

Legalisation would obviously have some effect, not only on OMCG's, but on organised crime in general.

I don't think it's as simple as that thought.

The problem is that the core of their belief is societal power. The idea of being the fringe of society, the 1%.

These groups will merely find other ways to gain that power. Potentially through other forms of illicit but financially rewarding activity which is already regularly practised by other organised crime syndicates as well as sections of the OMCG community (extortion, fraud, theft, prostitution, loansharking, bookmaking, prohibited weapon distribution, undertaking hits etc).

Lentern

HSC

You say it like they're just going to disappear of their own accord.

Their actions aren't independent of general society.
I'm saying their being a problem will go away of their own accord. Their actions are for the large part independant of general society and will become increasingly so if the arms of government turn a blind eye to what is done between bikey groups.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

So you don't believe drug use is a problem for general society then?

Venom.

HSC

there's a reason why outlaw bikie gangs are called 'one percenters'...because they only make up one percent of bikies.
Lol, my point exactly. How are they gonna enforce it only upon the 1% of bikies?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

Lol, my point exactly. How are they gonna enforce it only upon the 1% of bikies?
blanket ban on motorcycle racing, riding, discussion and paraphernalia.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A

Legalise soft drugs (most of the money is still being made in the giant cannabis/speed/pills industries) = bikie problem solved.
Interesting. Do you have a source on that?

btw I wouldn't classify any regular amphetamines as a soft drug. doesn't really fit the definition. Highly addictive and pretty harmful in the scheme of things.

Legalisation and incentives for manufacture for like, idk, Bayer, Pfizer and stuff imo.

Lentern

HSC

So you don't believe drug use is a problem for general society then?
Tip of the iceberg, drop in the ocean, better ways to spend public money than curtailing bikie drug trading.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC

hahaha shut up lentern
though we should ignore crime by certain people, imo

:spzz:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC

liberal party
labor party

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)