The "Resurrection" of 'The Man' (1 Viewer)

[N]otorious

HSC
fuck him... Let's see him have a fight with a real boxer, not an old man and then make himself "The Man." We don't want him back.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Dragons were the team back in 99 with Blacklock and Mundine.

The Man can play, I'd like to see who offers him a contract.

Isn't he fighting Green soon?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
wow what a great story for him to tell his kids.

Man plays rugby league pretty good.
Sets off to become world champ.
Finds out he's mediocre at best.
Comes crawling back to league claiming
he was the best player to ever play.
Gets a decent, but not amazing contract with some
club.
Finishes off his sporting career 2 years later.

[N]otorious

HSC
I hope green smashes him... seriously the guy has a mouth bigger than his skillz can compensate for, he ain't the man or anything. He goes and fights people 40 rankings below his level and thinks he's so great -_-' omg please...

richz

true mundine is up himself, he fights little named players, who are dead set sh*thouse and then he comes out and says his 'The man'. LoL his a joke

richz

angelduck said:
wayyyyy overated, like Andrew Johns, only worse, neva actually saw him play - was he any good at all?

wtf u r saying joey is overrated you must be kidding, i personally think Sonny Bill Williams is overrated!!

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
damn that was one hell of a 40/20 from johns...too bad all his good work was undone on the knock on in the scrum

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
mundine SHOULD fight danny green b4 the resurrection can occur

*mel*

YEah like Brad Fittler... but he's gone :( :( and the roosters have never been the same...

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I don't really like Anthony Mundine but I think his arrogance is funny. It seems to really piss ppl off and arouse alot of emotion in them. If you think he's crap then why bother getting all worked up about him??

But i can see ppls point in a way. I mean at least be arrogant if you have something to be arrogant about ala Mohammad Ali.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Sweets said:
I don't really like Anthony Mundine but I think his arrogance is funny. It seems to really piss ppl off and arouse alot of emotion in them. If you think he's crap then why bother getting all worked up about him??

But i can see ppls point in a way. I mean at least be arrogant if you have something to be arrogant about ala Mohammad Ali.
Interesting point there, coz i know Mundine is a huge fan of Ali and that might contribute to his "outspokeness".

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Mundine fighting Green? Somehow I don't believe it...

there'd be a big pay day if he did, near $1 million I'd imagine. Danny Green would rip Mundine a new asshole as he smashes him pillar to post and Mundine knows it which is why he's ducking Green.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)