The rise of far right-wing groups of Europe (1 Viewer)

na110793

HSC
pride for what being poor
Pride for my history, pride for my ancestors, pride for the fact that we pretty much gave the world everything (give or take). The economic crisis is a minor hiccup in our history (even though it was staged, and is a trial for the NWO). So yeah, full of pride that we willget rid of the yoke that is America and the EU.

LonelyWolf

HSC
has anyone said anything about the rise of far right wing groups in Europe yet?

na110793

HSC
has anyone said anything about the rise of far right wing groups in Europe yet?
The rise of the far right is a response to the times in which we live in. The little man is tired of being pushed by the big kents. Viva Nationalism.

boris

Banned
HSC
The rise of the far right is a response to the times in which we live in. The little man is tired of being pushed by the big kents. Viva Nationalism.
what the highest standard of living ever and most peaceful period ever

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
No it's a dissafectation with the bounties of capitalism

sorry bro but money speaks and we all get fucking rich

na110793

HSC
No it's a dissafectation with the bounties of capitalism

sorry bro but money speaks and we all get fucking rich
But what does that achieve when the rest of the country lives in abject poverty? Granted, capitalism is the only system that works right now (communism=failed), but fascism strives to change social inequalities. During the military junta of 1967-1974, Papdopoulos made rapid changes to the workforce: "The term (modern) Greek economic miracle has been used to describe the impressive rate of economic and social development in Greece from the early 1950s to the mid-1970s. Between 1950 and 1973, the country had an average rate of economic growth of 7%, second in the world only to Japan’s during the same period."Angus Maddison,"Monitoring the World Economy 1820-1992", OECD (1995). Fascism and dictatorship actually work.

itszen

HSC
No i dont think right-wing group would rise up in Australia like it is in Europe. Australia has a pretty good economy due it being commodity-based and a generous social welfare system that looks after low-income families when in need.This is in contrast where Europe is having economical problems and a high unemployment, fueling low-income people to find right-wing groups to comfort them. Also, Australia demand for labour jobs reduces the risk of right-wing groups being form has it keeps laborer busy. Australia's own demographic is another reason, as most of our population is in the cities, thus more interaction with other ethnicitys and lowering the suspicion that rises to create these right-wing groups. i mean Australia would have its own extreme white supremacy groups but would not grow into as large as europe.

cheese_cheese

HSC
It seems like time this thread was deleted to me. Otherwise next thing you know you will have the ABC doing a story on the racial hate that is allowed to exist on the largest school students forum in Australia like how I saw another thread where Boredofstudies was featured on MediaWatch and also in news articles over anti Jewish comments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)