The Shire (1 Viewer)

Direwolf

HSC
I strangely enjoyed it quite a fair bit. I think that if you look past the shitty acting, over scripting and just take it for what it is, it is rather entertaining. The characters weren't that bad except for the girl with the too gay guys, she was too much, and they were all kind of genuine in their fake ways.. Idk, I didn't think it was that bad but then I wasn't expecting it to be anymore then what it was.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Didn't watch it, but its shows like this that stopped me from watching TV at all.

Screw TV, moronic shows. Downloading and DVD box sets is where it's at.

Lentern

HSC
I watched it online today sort of in response to everyone bagging it on twitter. Like the advent of Lara Bingle the snobbery of the self anointed intelligentsia just got so tedious I decided I'd get much satisfaction out of watching it with an open mind. It wasn't good, it certainly wasn't improvised but it was mildly entertaining. It reminded me much more of Kath and Kim then anything. I won't be tuning in next week, there are better shows to make my way through, in particularly the complete catalog of Have I Got News For You episodes which I've so happilly stumbled upon recently but it wasn't an unpleasant experience in any sense. I'd much rather watch it than Rugby League or (quiver) the Olympics.

Webcamhottie

HSC
I knew it was going it be bad, BUT i didn't know it was going to be THAT BAD. That was.........fucking horrible. I will now introduce myself as Webcamhottie, from the South Coast. Anyways, Mount Druitt or Redfern is looking good at the moment.

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
Those two fake chicks, the funniest people evaaa <3

madharris

HSC
N/A
I thought it was so bad that it was funny... however i won't watch it again

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
The one good thing to come from this is that people from the Shire won't be too quick to say: "I live in the Shire" from now on.

xdosha

HSC
It's a good show but the Blonde, fake chick.. yuck.
Mitch is so adorable and cute.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
The one good thing to come from this is that people from the Shire won't be too quick to say: "I live in the Shire" from now on.
I had a tutor say this. This session no one has been as willing to claim it, and there's a lot more 'I'm from Sydney' than usual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)