The Shittest Movie Ever. (1 Viewer)

isnice

HSC
the happening.:jaw:

what a shit fuking movie. i liked marky mark in departed and three kings but he was ghastly in this film.

him + zooey deschanel's chemistry = fail

zooey is hot though.

4unitfreak

HSC
Ben Stiller's The Heartbreak Kid.
It was pretty bad. He can do waaaaaaaaay better than that.
I agree with OP, Gigli made me want to suicide.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Just finished watching "The Happening" it definately makes the cut (I could not stop watching though, it was a real train wreck)

Also recently saw "Blah Blah Blah Zohan" shitty, only people with severe brain damage could like it, and they would have to be drunk and stoned.

swampdog!

HSC
"cheech and chong" is the worst film that has ever been made, no question. So much so it's almost worth watching just for novelty value.

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
studentcheese said:
The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy was such a disappointment. It was so boring
I have to say I completely agree.
Thankfully I read the books before I chose to watch the movie. The books are amazing.

I can't think of the WORST movie ever because I've seen so many terrible movies. I usually only remember movies that are good.
Recent ones that come to mind are Cloverfield, The Mummy 3 and The Happening. Cloverfield because I felt dizzy and ill after watching it, the Mummy 3 because it was just plain crap (and because I actually like the first two), and The Happening because the whole idea just disturbs me and the end was totally predictable and there was only one scene which I actually liked but that was only because it reminded me slightly of a Rene Magritte painting.
Then, you know, all those movies Hilary Duff made.
I also really couldn't stand Dream Girls. That should have ended about an hour and half before it actually did.

-Anfernee-

HSC
City of Men was hopeless but I guess I just had high expectations due to the awesomeness of the mini series ( of the same name).

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Gigli is soooo fuckn shit. How homo does this sound:
a mafia goon teams up with a lesbian assassin to kidnap a mentally challenged youngster.
in terms of the biggest disappointment, i'd have to pick Godfather III

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)