The Sydney Conservatorium Students Thread (1 Viewer)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
timyates_87 said:
where do you get them from?................................ lol
Sex stores...

But enough of this, its bordering close to spam. (Although I don't mind spam, so long as it stays ALL in here. ie. not in every other thread in the forum) Talk less about your colourful sex/social lives at the con and a little more about your degrees and work...?!

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
i dont know about colourful... maybe pathedic is a more adequate description. but oh well...... yes i agree.. lets leave this unfortunate subject and talk about our.. "degrees and work..?!"

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
OHHHH CRAPPPP I JUST REMEMBERED THEN!!! OMGGGG WAT DO I DO?!?!?! I DONT KNOW THE SET WORKS!! HAVENT HEARD THEM!! :( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ahhh dammit... dont we hav an exam for harmony tomorrow as well? LOL oh crap.. its gonna be a very bad start to the week.. :(

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
har har har

i had lunch with Joe, Stef and Vanessa today, and some others but i forget their names :p i had to return some stuf in the library and i ran into Joe. Saw Stef HA! shes not very talkative tho.. well not to me anyway :p and moon - vanessa is quite attractive :p :rolleyes:

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
oh i was wrong about the harmony exam btw lol we dont even have one haha.. sorryyyy

hrmmm in music tech class!!! cubase is so much easier than finale? haha

oh i can see ur_inner_child right now haha

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
Jazz Man Tim said:
har har har

i had lunch with Joe, Stef and Vanessa today, and some others but i forget their names :p i had to return some stuf in the library and i ran into Joe. Saw Stef HA! shes not very talkative tho.. well not to me anyway :p and moon - vanessa is quite attractive :p :rolleyes:
lol!!! u lucky bum lol....... :(

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
Its so funy how heaps of con guys are after vanesa! hehe moon, ur not the only one i can tell u that for sure - u have sum competition there mate! lol. We are havin slunch at 11am tomorow in the cafe if u wana come along...!!!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Jazz Man Tim said:
har har har

sorry!!! i was talking to dean.... and you were at the very very end of the table i just didnt know what to do!

moon styla, i've figured out who you are, just decided not to initiate any potential awkwardness.

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
trumpet geek said:
Its so funy how heaps of con guys are after vanesa! hehe moon, ur not the only one i can tell u that for sure - u have sum competition there mate! lol. We are havin slunch at 11am tomorow in the cafe if u wana come along...!!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!! oh i meant... r u being serious? lol hrmmm errr but its a bit random if i just like bar into u guys lol.. il talk to u about it in history class!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)