The Tennis Thread (1 Viewer)

RishBonjour

HSC
Re: The Official Tennis Thread

This is a sad sad day :'(
Murray beats Federer FUCK LOGIC!!!!!
Federer seemed exhausted in fifth set. (apparently, first time he had 2 consecutive 5 setters)
Murray played better though.
Fed against top players, he usually makes a comeback e.g. 2008 Wimbledon against rafa (down first two sets, wins 2rd and 4th). But then just loses. fml.

I want to see andy roddick back for some reason.

nah baghdatis looks like he'll win it this year
I agree! I think he will be number 1 this year. He has some excellent serves and drop shots, and also the best forehand in the game. Like seriously, I don't see anyone else stealing number 1 from Novak. (srs)

Attachments

Last edited:

Marc26

HSC

Really hope Novak wins tomorrow night.. can't stand Murray
When I went to Melbourne and watched the final in 2011, Murray played badly and just embarrassed himself and his family.
I was sitting a few seats away from his mother, and when he kept on losing more and more points he would scream, shout and swear.
Yet when his Mother encouraged him and said its okay and that he still had a chance, he'd scream at her and yell at her disrespectfully saying stuff along the lines of "NO ITS F**KING NOT!"
I didn't dislike Murray then, but since that episode of watching his unsportsmanlike behaviour and rude manner, I dislike the man.
He's too much of a perfectionist in matches and if he loses a point based on error, he'll lose it.

Anyway, I hope it is 5 sets and a close one with Novak edging in front. Just to piss Murray off more.
Novak deserves it over Murray.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A

Guys!

ladies final li na vs azarenka - who's going to win?
i really hope li na can pull it together, didnt like it when azarenka took that medical timeout for emotional reasons

Marc26

HSC

I saw Li Na in 2011 too. She was great. Hope she wins this year
Great form against sharapova

RishBonjour

HSC

Guys!

ladies final li na vs azarenka - who's going to win?
i really hope li na can pull it together, didnt like it when azarenka took that medical timeout for emotional reasons
well azarenka is quite emotional.
hope she wins.
but Li na played great against sharapova. Put her back in her place lol, she was far too confident prior to that match.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A

I cried when federer lost... this aint fair.
yeah same I was super dissapointed, but I think back and know that it's fair how it was his 10th consecutive semi final and that hes got 16 got grand slams more :D

bleakarcher

HSC

Apparently Federer yelled 'Fucking stop' to Murray across the court during yesterday's match, lol. If this is true, he must have been pissed as shit.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Some factors:
- Betting prices --> Murray was favourite to win
- Age --> Murray is younger and is at his peak age (and is full of confidence having won the USO12). Fed is 31.5 years old...
- Physical condition --> Murray had a 3 setters quarters.. Roger had a 5 setters quarters...
- H2H --> Murray actually leads the overall H2H by 1 (leads by 2 now...) --> Despite the fact that Roger hasn't lost to Murray in a slam prior to this match....

Gratz to Murray but gotta give Roger credit too....

Roger survived at the brink of defeat in the 4th set but physically in the 5th set... he was at like 50%.... At least he extended it to the 5th!

But sad day for a Roger fan like me :(

(Murray, you better beat Novak in the finals)
Betting price counts for fuck all on how well they play.

hope Djokovic wins, hate Murray he always looks so pissed of when he plays

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

well azarenka is quite emotional.
hope she wins.
but Li na played great against sharapova. Put her back in her place lol, she was far too confident prior to that match.
Azarenka is a cheating bitch, hope she goes out on court with a chorus of boos and she then gets hammered

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A

Azarenka is a cheating bitch, hope she goes out on court with a chorus of boos and she then gets hammered
+1, bloody hell 100% agreed.

uses medical timeout for psychological problem wtf is that man, Stephens had the momentum after she got broken, which pissed me off

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

HSC

70:30 Djo:Murray is my bet

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A

DJOKOVIC FTW, cant wait till it starts man

hayabusaboston

HSC

Fuckin murray, WHY HE BEAT FEDERER???!?!?! I wanted FEDERER to win, as did 77 percent of people in a poll versus 23 percent for murray.

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A

why do people hate azarenka so much?
riddle me that.

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad

riddle me that.
because everyone says she cheated by taking those medical breaks because there was nothing wrong with her

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

riddle me that.
She was about to choke but decided to take a MTO on Stephen's serve to ruin Steph's momentum.

Li Na took MTOs in the final but at least they were legit... not ''psychological oh no im going to choke and lose this match'' MTOs.

Fuarkin Azarenka.

She also cried after WINNING the finals. How bad would Li Na, the runner-up, have felt? Li Na didn't shed a single tear during the ceremony and after the match. She was smiling afterwards.... and in her press conference interviews after the match...

Geezus if you win, just stfu. The runner-up is meant to cry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)