the thankyou thread (1 Viewer)

J

jhakka

Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
i'd like to thank the goventment for giving teachers crap pay so we can have days off :)
Haha. That's one for the sig. :D

J

jhakka

I'd like to thank my Advanced/Extension 1 English teacher, and my English Extension 2 teacher. They made the year bearable and enjoyable. :D

And my girlfriend for being the most beautiful person in the world and giving me a reason to want to be at school.

Last edited by a moderator:

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i would like to thank the mofos giving me heaps of assessments lol
of course i meant that in the most kind and LOVING manner.

HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets
i would like to thank the mofos giving me heaps of assessments lol
of course i meant that in the most kind and LOVING manner.
i would also like to thank the mofos who gave you heaps of assess..:p

and also my own friggin mofos who gave me 3 assessment tasks over the holidays...which are due the first week back

i again, would like to thank the same mofos who gave me those assess. coz now, my trials are fairly screwed.

HSC
i'd like to thank all my teachers for giving me brilliant marks, and death-wish comments...

oh and my english extension II teacher for awarding me a medal, along with a four paragraph speech to the assembly about how capable i am, and how much the school is expecting of me...

HSC
Originally posted by whiterabbit
i'd like to thank all my teachers for giving me brilliant marks, and death-wish comments...

oh and my english extension II teacher for awarding me a medal, along with a four paragraph speech to the assembly about how capable i am, and how much the school is expecting of me...
Oooo...Pressure!!!!..
you wouldn't want to disappoint your teachers now would you? :p..
so start studying!..now! :)

maddison10

HSC
N/A
just like to thank YOU, u kno who u r, for sticking by me and not getting rid of me when u wanted to i hope in the end u dont ever regret making that choice, and u can b happy
i guess i shud also thank teachers , well some neway for tryin 2 teach us and to else who did stuff for me blah blah blah

most importantly to u rae

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)