The thing that confuses/shits me about chiks (1 Viewer)

pilot_light_69

HSC
absolution* said:
That is because lot of girls are fickle, like some boys, and are obsessed with their image. Such girls arent worth your time anyway.
I completely agree, girls like that will only waste ur time and mess with ur head. They r insecure and only latch on to guys like these to be noticed. I feel sorry for these chicks, come on girls wake up to urselves!!! :confused: But yeh, don't waste ur time on someone who isn't willing to spend their time on you!

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
pilot_light_69 said:
They r insecure and only latch on to guys like these to be noticed. I feel sorry for these chicks, come on girls wake up to urselves!!! :confused: But yeh, don't waste ur time on someone who isn't willing to spend their time on you!
yay! I totally agree with the latch on thing! I used to have traits like that but thank GOD that i have changed for the better!

Sadly though my bestie is very "latch on" kind of gal, who seeks approval from the oppsoite sex! (you know who you are!)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Yeah i think after highskool they become somewat normal one they are outta that environment

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Komaticom said:
After high school they realise that demanding attention doesn't quite work in the real world, because no one cares.

"Hey look, a skinny-ass girl prancing around in a skimmy pink dress screaming for attention. Meh..."
Tru, the real world if full of people that couldn't give 2fukin shits about them ... different from the whole "my world is 100 ppl in my grade" mindstate

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
they have these girls at my high school, i dont respect them at all, if/when[because i have] i meet them on the street i just completely ignore them, even if there all waving and all, if push comes to shove and i have to react i simply tell them to fuck off or say something smartass like " oh sorry, whats your name again?" if i ever did have to interact with them i would treat them like the whores they are, and expect sex in return for any minor favour that comes up

m_isk

HSC
N/A
I was trying to read this thread but was thrown off by the lack of coherent sentences. uz gyz/girlz/ rnt v good @ da english dude :)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
m_isk said:
I was trying to read this thread but was thrown off by the lack of coherent sentences. uz gyz/girlz/ rnt v good @ da english dude :)
grrr me too... the first post was barely legible

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
I hate those chicks, who try to use their good-looks/charm to scab money, food or a favour.... It just really shits me. They will only talk to you when they want a favour, or food, or something....

They think they can pull one over, because they have a pretty little plastic doll face.

They really just need to fuck off.

ps: Theres nice girls out there, you just have to find them :)

Cheers.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
being the nice guy never works. i don't know about outside of high school, but i bet it doesnt work as well.

bamiyan

Wrong turn:

'being the nice guy never works'

Why is it then that (sorry if I'm generalising) girls say stuff like 'he's really sweet'? Surely they must be a 'nice guy'. Also, I'm sure all of us here don't want a nasty person for a bf or gf.

HET Reaper

HSC
Not hot

Yeh, really sweet. They wish every one was like us. Until she ditches us the next week for some neaderthol. Reality check we are sweet enough to be friends... nothing more.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
bamiyan said:
Wrong turn:

'being the nice guy never works'

Why is it then that (sorry if I'm generalising) girls say stuff like 'he's really sweet'? Surely they must be a 'nice guy'. Also, I'm sure all of us here don't want a nasty person for a bf or gf.
what girls say and what girls really want are two completely different things. They say they want a nice guy, but they want an exciting guy. This is particularly true for teenage girls. Of course there are exceptions, but this is the general trend.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Its tru, i guess being the "nice guy" doesnt get u newhere

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Jago said:
what girls say and what girls really want are two completely different things. They say they want a nice guy, but they want an exciting guy. This is particularly true for teenage girls. Of course there are exceptions, but this is the general trend.
How do u know nice guys aren't exciting?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Im not talking about that.

Exciting is a desirable quality. "Nice"ness is not. Not to the girls our age.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
shady_03 said:
Its tru, i guess being the "nice guy" doesnt get u newhere
Yeah by being the nice guy, you just become her 'cuddle bitch' while she fucks a random outlaw biker.

bamiyan

Yeh, after reading the posts of INXS, Jago, HET Reaper and Shady 03 and reflecting on my own experiences of playing the 'nice guy', I have to agree that being the 'nice guy' doesnt' work. IM VERY VERY FUCKING PISSED OFF IT DOESN'T. ALL THAT TIME, MONEY AND ENERGY WASTED!!! DO THEY EVEN APPRECIATE IT? What do the girls on the forum think about this 'nice guy' stuff?

HSC
Hey guys before you go on ranting about how much you hate women and how we dont like "nice guys", but im still yet to have the thrilling expeirence of finding that "nice guy"... not that im saying all guys are mean or pricks ... im just saying that some women do appreciate nice guys ... and if i was to reverse the situation where the male has to chose the female.. I would have to say no guy would want a shy... intelligent... salad eating... boring women.. so what im saying is you just gotta find the right chick...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)