The Vines !!! (1 Viewer)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
breaking said:
you really should.
haha yeah it wouldnt be right of me if i didnt seeing as i seem to be the only one that actually knew what craig was shouting at the start of outtathaway!

nitro.vo

HSC
crazyhomo said:
are they still around? i thought they crashed and burnt after they showed up drunk to a gig, starting abusing the crowd and then got banned from mmm?
MMM are a bunch of dicks that play shitty mainstream 'rock' songs and cry over something like that.

I've seen craig get fucked up in a few videos and just totally ruin the set, but its entertaining.

The vines kick arse.

their new album is too short though.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
nitro.vo said:
MMM are a bunch of dicks that play shitty mainstream 'rock' songs and cry over something like that.

I've seen craig get fucked up in a few videos and just totally ruin the set, but its entertaining.

The vines kick arse.

their new album is too short though.
Totally agree, especially with the first part. Actually, a lot of their songs are too short.

helmut

HSC
got tickets to THAT show only to realise i'd still be under 18 by about a week. had to give the tickets to my sister. don't think she even appreciated them! pretty sure she was one of the people ringing up MMM to complain

in other news... isn't vision valley the name of some conference centre in syd?
i swear we went there on a few camps in highschool. they made us do a whole heap of wierd "team building" exercises.
now i'm not going to be able to listen to this album without thinking of craig N doing therapy/yoga/pilates

duffy69

HSC
i love the vines, craig nicholls is my fuckin hero, vison valley is short, but i reckon the quality of all the songs kinda make up for it, u dont find many vines fans anymore which is ashame, but there my number 1 band and hope to see them live soooonnnnnnnn!!

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
huhwah?
i didnt even know they were touring!
i thought they said they werent touring when vision valley was put out??? :confused:

arrested development
HSC
what gig!?

i demand to know of this injustice! i always know about these things. why the fuck didn't i know? oh well, i wouldn't have been able to go because of the yyys anyway... and like... yyys > the vines, obviously.

but still... what the? :confused:

*aspesstoss*

HSC
HAHAHAHHAHAHA

ive fooled u all ... !! ...

i actully LOVE the vines ...

take that ...

p.s i was extremly bored when i made that topic ...

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
*aspesstoss* said:
HAHAHAHHAHAHA

ive fooled u all ... !! ...

i actully LOVE the vines ...

take that ...

p.s i was extremly bored when i made that topic ...
:uhoh:
yeah suuuure ok
man you really showed us huh
LOLZ.
:confused:

and zoe. YEAH I KNOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW. i didnt hear anything at all about it. my friend and i were discussing yesterday on the train who we thought could be homebake acts this year and when i said the vines, she told me that craig had said they werent touring with this album. :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)