The virgin boy and the non-virgin girl (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
bubz :D said:
yeah but sometimes the girl gets sore :p
lol..well I thought that only happens after 'multiple rounds'

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Minai said:
lol..well I thought that only happens after 'multiple rounds'
mini honey, let me assure you... it doesn't :p

/me looks over there

ANYWAY... the_used, have fun with him and teach him well!

gronkboyslim

HSC
it doesnt matter if his a virgin or not, its not a very hard task. you put your dick in a hole. if he fails to do his duty, then you guys can do it again like in ten minutes.
just tell him to relax and do it like in the movies. wam bam thank you mam.

hott__pink

Be careful

I have been with quite a lot of guys, regrettably, and I met the nicest guy I have ever met after I moved. He was so much like me and so intelligent and good looking... the problem was my past. Ya see... he was a virgin, and I obviously was far from a virgin. We ended up breaking up because of this, it really scared him and he wanted it to be special. I loved him a lot and even though initially he said "It's okay darling, I love you for you... blah blah blah" it obviously played with his mind. I really loved him a lot, and it was really hard for me especially because there was nothing I could do about it. So everyone be careful and make sure that you honestly love someone before you sleep with them... the love thing didn't worry me till it smacked me in the face.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
it shouldn't be a problem if hes a virgin and you aren't. if he's twenty he shouldn't cum in like two seconds but if he reckons he might, find another, more interesting way of letting him ejaculate and then teach him once he's hard again.

think of it that, should the time come and you guys do sleep together, that you are a privelaged girl that he's waited for...

azn_boy

Where ever YOU want me to be .........BABE
HSC
N/A
ujuphleg said:
it shouldn't be a problem if hes a virgin and you aren't. if he's twenty he shouldn't cum in like two seconds but if he reckons he might, find another, more interesting way of letting him ejaculate and then teach him once he's hard again.

think of it that, should the time come and you guys do sleep together, that you are a privelaged girl that he's waited for...
I would like some tutoring too

Me to!!!!!!! :)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
hott__pink said:
I have been with quite a lot of guys, regrettably, and I met the nicest guy I have ever met after I moved. He was so much like me and so intelligent and good looking... the problem was my past. Ya see... he was a virgin, and I obviously was far from a virgin. We ended up breaking up because of this, it really scared him and he wanted it to be special. I loved him a lot and even though initially he said "It's okay darling, I love you for you... blah blah blah" it obviously played with his mind. I really loved him a lot, and it was really hard for me especially because there was nothing I could do about it. So everyone be careful and make sure that you honestly love someone before you sleep with them... the love thing didn't worry me till it smacked me in the face.
i was in the same situation with my ex, and she couldnt handle it at all. but then again i was happy i didnt have to put up with the thought of her having sex with somebody else, it would suck

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
um.. said:
i was in the same situation with my ex, and she couldnt handle it at all. but then again i was happy i didnt have to put up with the thought of her having sex with somebody else, it would suck
it does suck, but I'm over it

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
Minai said:
it does suck, but I'm over it
hahhahahahaha it took me a little bit to get that. you probably have had sex with her anyway - she was working at the cargo bar for a while and from what i hear all the staff there have sex with everyone

lengstar

HSC
i didn't know whether my ex was a virgin or not, she knew i was, wonder how it was for her... oh well

elyse111

the virgin boy and the non virgin girl

i was in that position once too, i was 15 and he 17 and i'd had sex before but he had'nt. i could'nt believe he wasn't a virgin. but i think these days there are more guy virgins than girls which is a pretty funny thought. he was absolutely gorgeous and i knew he's had gf's b4 so i didn't know why he hadnt had sex with them. he said cos he hadnt found the rite one, but then there was me :p
anyway so i'd lost my virginity but he had'nt and he didnt seem at all nervous about it. it just sorta happened. one thing, dont plan it, cos if u do then things get akward so just let it happen. if you've talked about it before tho then thats different, cos if ur both ready then why not do it. have him over and have nice romantic surroundings cos he prob wants it to be pretty special (guys r just like us in some ways, we just dont know it), like candles and all that cute stuff.
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)