The weather & your performance (1 Viewer)

sHin

Looks like it'll be raining for at least the rest of the week. Do you think it'll affect your performance in the exams?

bextahunt

hahah no way, the rain is good, makes it cool and comfortable to write (especially in the hot rooms we do our exams in! Plus, I'd rather do the exam whilst it rains (be comfortable), rather then in 40 degree heat (sticking to the chair)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Not at all, there is suppose to be a little tiny bit of rain on Thursday when we reach the weeks max of 22°.

Whats going to have a bigger impact on me is Engineering Studies on Thrusday/Chemistry and Friday.

neuro_logik

HSC
I dont mind the rain, atleast I have not fallen into my ritual of being sick during exams, which reminds me that I have not been sick during the SC too and I went well... hmmm must be a sign.

derek_

HSC
imo rain helps me study, because if it were sunny outside i'd be more inclined to feel bad about being indoors :(

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
i like the rain.. hope it remains this way... i can study more... (yeh rite....) when its hot i got no motivation to study

Aerials

your member for ulladulla
HSC
trickpat23 said:
Rain Good. Flood bad. ( i cant wait for schoolies) ur all scum :)
...endearing words... i thought my house was going to be flooded today. but it didnt. so now i have no excuse to fail tomorrow chem test... weeeee

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i personally dont like the rain when im doing my exams simply because i usually get sick because of the change in weather :s

but it does good for the water supply

Aerials

your member for ulladulla
HSC
dark`secrets said:
i personally dont like the rain when im doing my exams simply because i usually get sick because of the change in weather :s

but it does good for the water supply
yes i care dearly about the water supply during my exams too ......

bextahunt

nessie_lee said:
i wonder if anyone on these forums was affected by the floods on the North Coast, and what they did about sitting the HSC exams!

Personally i like the cooler weather, way better than sticking to my chair in the sweltering heat!
hahah my school was like slightly flooded! the draining systems are soo bad at our school its insane.

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
i live in the north coast, it sucks having rain everyday... at least we get shower water now! yay! being clean makes me feel like studying.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
i think there's a hole in the roof of our hall, so the rain comes in. kinda sux!

kelboo

HSC
MWAHAHA seeing as I don't have any exams till the 2nd, it'll make me want to stay inside and study!!

Sorry guys, my wish came true.. hope it doesn't affect you all too much !! ;)

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
are you serious?
i finish the day after your next exam!
mwhaaha
good luck though :D

Last edited:

bextahunt

Ahh I finish on the 1st november. however my second last one is maths on the 26th so I have to wait like 6 days till the drama exam and then im finished. Yaya!

omg_a

HSC
yay!! it's sunny today!! and not cold!! feeling so much happier, gloomy weather depresses me. though i guess really hot wouldnt be too great. sun=hard to study maths!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)